• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The All-New Family RP!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
  • Um... you can be our brother? XD But you'd have to ask Hikaru and Jordan... they're our parents, I think they're overloaded with kids XD. Try being our cousin.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Koty boy, I guess you ended up an uncle because you are Jess's dad? XD So who are you related to? Is it you or Moony who is related to one of my parents, and which parent? XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    *comes out of his room with shorts*
    I'm going to Hawaii. :P
    *grabs his case but trips while going down the stairs* XD
    Is anyone coming with me?

Years
  • You know what! Im tired of being left out in every Sj2 story! Argh! Im about to go catch all the Koha in the world and train them to become to most powerful Kohas EVER!!!!!!! Then i'll show those geeks why im the best and they arnt! Sheesh! I cant wait till I make a VG of Sj2! It'll be great!

Back