• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The alleyway of Castelia City

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Hey Fireworks, do you want to trade your Jolly Zorua for a Calm Snivy? I don't have a trade thread yet 'cause I haven't beaten the E4 on B/W... >.< ((I'll put my FC up when I can change my Internet settings...my mom's using it right now...))

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Hey Fireworks, do you want to trade your Jolly Zorua for a Calm Snivy? I don't have a trade thread yet 'cause I haven't beaten the E4 on B/W... >.< ((I'll put my FC up when I can change my Internet settings...my mom's using it right now...))

Sorry, already have Snivy.

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Is it UT?
    Also, looking at your signature, you're still quite early in the game. Chubchoo wouldn't obey you :\

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
  • hey wud u happen to have any extra lucky eggs ? i can offer stuff in my thread from hg or diamond, i wud need the eggs in my white tho

i wud also be interested in a zoroua

i wud also be interested in a zoroua

Last edited:

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    what would you want in return for your shiny venomoth? :3
    and just a quick question ~ how did you get it at lv.8?

Back