• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Almighty Datriot Fanclub

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
    ^^ The Almight Datriot Fanclub ^^
    (He deserves it :))

Welcome to the fanclub dedicated to my great friend, and awesome game maker Datriot!
    He is a nice, caring, funny, helpful person, and he really deserved a fanclub.
    So everyone join and start chitter-chatting *coughworshippingcough* about him ^^

Member list:

- Sylph
    - Datriot
    - Smarties-kun

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Of course I'll join ^_^ I was thinking of making one myself, but you beat me to it =P

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Uber game maker and really awesome person combo! Can anyone ask for anything better? ^^
    You tell me, because I have absolutely no idea...

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Why thanks for the compliments guys, I've recently done well in my english test, which I actually got better than I'm supposed to get next year!
    =O Last year our Finnish teacher gave us this years test by accident, and I scored higher in that one than I did in the real one O_O

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    Smarties-kun said:
    =O Last year our Finnish teacher gave us this years test by accident, and I scored higher in that one than I did in the real one O_O

Just the look of the draw I suppose, I think that in tests, it kinda depends on how your feeling or somethin'. XD
    Since there was 2 maths papers, one was harder than the other, but I got way higher (highest in the entire year) on the really hard one. I think it was because I really needed to go to the toilet and it was really hot on easier one. So I couldn't concentrate. :S

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    Eh, people don't really know who I am proberbly. Since I usally only hang aroundf the Game Dev and Fake Card sections, which are the least used.
    But I'm glad there is another member.

Back