• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The Amazing Disappearing Item Finder!!!

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    ok that prof.oak's aide guy well he was in the upstairs in one of them gate corssing things, he says come back when u have 30 kinds of pokemon.

well i never had 30 at the time, so i gets on with my game and when i finally have fly i go back there and VOOLAH! hes not there, hes somewhere else asking for 40 kinds.

so how the hell i get my stupid item finder now???
    or is it gone for all eternity???

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Erm...are you SURE you went to the correct location? I've never heard of something like this happening before.

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    Ummm... there was always one who asked for 30 to get the Itemfinder, and one elsewhere who asked for 50 to get the EXP all.

LilLatias

Name Switched to Kecleon_
    Years
    He'll still be there. When you get the items from him, he still stays there to explain what it does. He dosen't disappear. Maybe you're in a wrong place, or you over looked him (mistaken him for a normal trainer) Just look around in those crossings and you'll find him eventually.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    yeah. he doesn't disappear. o_o; there are a good number of those little outposts. like five or something... just make sure you go to the right one. I THINK it's the one to the right of vermilion but I'm not sure.

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    i have my little notepad of all the locatuins of various stuff and i had it written down as him un the wrong place. dont ask me how, i must have been half asleep at the time. anyway ive got the gift for 30/40 and 50 now

just stuck on the stupid elite 4

Back