• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~The Amazing The Black Hedgehog Fan Club~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Egyptian Sphinx said:
    Yea he is sleeping which I do know, but lets just let him sleep and when he wakes up he'll come online and start working on his stuff.

how do you know he's sleeping? honestly, maybe he's doing something else other than that XD

Ueki Kousuke

Lord of Animé
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 26, 2006
    I guess he's playing games... Gone shopping, or has internet problems. He was on this morning on my timeline. I'm Kakashi reality mate. >_^

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Egyptian Sphinx said:
    Your right Ueki Kousuke. He may have gone to the shops or is playing games or has net problems

ya, thats what i meant. who could be sleeping by this hour? O.o

then again... it is still possible xD

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I showed this to Imran XD, he found it boring, Imran is Ueki btw, yes i was sleeping...i was up all night till 1 pm, so i slept till 1 am which was 20 mins ago XD...anyway i'm here dudes.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    XD...I am girlfriendless, and i beleive Fallen dumped me ages ago...but she won't tell me so...i'm girlfriendless have been for ages, and pairless *sobs*

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    XD...I am girlfriendless, and i beleive Fallen dumped me ages ago...but she won't tell me so...i'm girlfriendless have been for ages, and pairless *sobs*

she dumped you? never knew that O.o ... ah well, she wasn't the best one for a pair neways (psst... are you planning to pair with egyptian sphinx? xD)

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    No, defiently not, theres a few people i could, cuz they wanna pair with me XD...

and who are the "few people" ? unless you don't wanna tell, thats okay. for me, i dont like the whole pairing and get a gf thing =\

theres no point in it, but i do like two ppl in PC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back