• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~The Amazing The Black Hedgehog Fan Club~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    ~Ramen Noodles~ said:
    It's because everytime I talk in the nicest way possible. He starts yelling at me and then everyone comes and accuses me on something. I want to be left alone and isolated from everyone else

If you want to be left alone so bad, then you leave. I'm not accusing you of anything.. its just that... your annoying xD

*All people viewing this thread hugs you* See? xD

Lily- Trust me, her reputation couldn't get any worse xD

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Lily she has already been told by Kylie-Chan to leave this club more than once, and has been banned for not doing so, so she doesn't have her rights really.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Lily said:
    I said to stop, didn't I? ;_;

ES, perhaps you should consider your placement in this club. By all means you retain your rights to post if avoiding unnecessary conflict, but do you really want to continue damaging your reputation further? While the idea of your existence is naturally disliked here, I ask the rest of the members as well: personal problems can be taken over PMs, so there is no need to announce such discontent loudly. This is a fanclub, not debate. Harassing another member, be it the victim or the provoker, is unneeded in a fanclub, of all places.

Now please, as a final warning, stop. ^^;

Read what Miss Lily said ES, don't you dare make Trunks club get closed.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Let's just ignore her. If she wants to post, then fine. Let her get in trouble, but if you ignore her, nothing bad will happen to you, am I right? ;D

Anyway, besides all of that's happened Kakashi, how are you? ^^;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey ^^ I hope you had a nice day/night. Oh wow....looks like you going to have a busy week. I wish you luck. I hope you find the right one to love you. ^^ You are sweet guy and make everyone happy. So I bet you will make that girl you going to meet happy.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    Hi ya dad!! *tackles*
    How are you today?....*reads post above* I hate liars...I've been around them all my life and I live with them...:P this world needs more honest people!!

Kimicatdemon

Years
    O/////O what brought THAT up??!!!

Evil twin: I dunno, but it's funny...*laughs at kimi's misery*

Hey! You're his daughter too!

Evil twin: No I'm not...

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    @_@, i was depressed earlier cuz of girl issues IRL, and then one of the girls who "Loves" me, started to say she cut herself cuz i said i did, anywho...ES is annoying she goes she "Has Someone" so why the hell is she bothering me, when i have someone as well, and i'm very happy with that someone, that someone is called Fallen ^_^

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
    Years
    I'm glad everything's okay here after that big marathon of drama some posts above *w*

I still want to request you a theme, Black =o= I want to get my siggy back to life XD I guess I'll wait until you're cleared up with your requests, then I'll go straight to your graphic shop and request ^^

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Omg...first i have so much problems today...then 2 random girls from my Primary School add me on myspace, and they act like screwed up prostitutes o.O, anywho this though made me laugh today yay me.

Michael you become so stupid when you meet another girl like Fallen. But I don't care anyways. She isn't gonna go to London to be with you. So why do you even want to pair with her? Oh I know why you want her. Because you actually love Fallen and to be with her isn't that very true and your not very nice either, seeing how your not well mannered compared to Bronson. Bronson is way smarter than you and at least he's very well mannered than you. And don't come to me saying that you have manners because you don't, and also because you swear too many times, you always listen to rock music with swear words which it's gothic, and many other things.

Es, is the stupid one...Bronson aka my American Friend whos going out with one of my Ex's Sisters, is pretending to like her, to get her off my back but oh well, fun for me.

Kimicatdemon

Years
    I think if someone doesn't like the person that makes their friend happy then they aren't a true friend...friends love to see their friends happy!! ^_^ I know I do!!

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Thanks....i'm just feeling screwed up so much...people have been really freaked by me speaking my mind of suicide...and some people told me that i should just go die and make everyone happy...so i dunno if i'll be on....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back