• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The AMV (Anime Music Video) Fanclub!

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Erm, why don't I just post the link to the site where I get my AMVs from?
    www.animemusicvideos.org
    You'll need to register though, and there are tons of AMVs there. Its also got a pretty nice search engine for specificness. ^_^

Hoping David sees this, If this'll be forum advertising in any way, please remove the link from this post.

Kurosaki

Erm, why don't I just post the link to the site where I get my AMVs from?
    www.animemusicvideos.org
    You'll need to register though, and there are tons of AMVs there. Its also got a pretty nice search engine for specificness. ^_^

Hoping David sees this, If this'll be forum advertising in any way, please remove the link from this post.
    How is that forum advertising? That isn't a forum... Plus most people know of it already. XD
    Working on a new Bleach AMV. Should be done soon~

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Last edited:

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Cool AMV's guys I added them all to the first post as a reference XD but really just so you can find the amv you want to see fast XD and great AMV David (if I can call you that)

Kurosaki

Um, David? For some reason that one comes as a 404 error on my machine... o.o;;
    Try it again, it was working for me Oo

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Hey guys even if its just us three in this thread we can keep it alive! XD and ill put you in Shamps!

Back