• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

//The Arcanine Fanclub\\

Mao

Feeling F R E S H
Years
  • What trainer in the Pokemon anime do you think is most suitable to have an Arcanine as their Pokemon?
    I think May, althought Arcanine is such a cool pokemon it could also be great with a few others. Or Officer Jenny of course, I'm sure theres one of them out there that has evolved their growlithe.
    Good Answer, May should have caught Arcanine anyway, but it didn't work out. Oh well.

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • I Think It Fits Gary The Best Because He Already Has One In The Anime And He Is Best Suited For battling With An Arcanine

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    What fire Pokemon do you think Rivals Arcanine?
    Ninetales,they are complete opposites.In Firered is Arcanine and in Leafgreen is Ninetales.

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Today I Just Caught A shiny Growlithe Guys And In Desperatley Need A Fire Stone Can Someone Help Me?Im In Fire Red And Ive Beaten 4 Gyms?

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Sorry about the disappearance. :x

Yeah And Anywhere Else I Just Beat 4 Gym Leaders You Know
    Well you can ask someone to trade a Fire Stone to you.. or just beat up to Erica at Celadon and get one there. There isn't any other way to get one, since you can't find them lying around anywhere.

What trainer in the Pokemon anime do you think is most suitable to have an Arcanine as their Pokemon?
    Gary suits Arcanine very well, he raised his Arcanine to be strong and reach full potential, I reckon. :3
    I remember May attempted to catch that Arcanine mother.. I don't think she would have done a good job training Arcanine, since it seems a bit too powerful for her to handle.

Last edited:

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • train your growlithe to lv49 first then it learns flamethrower, evolve it on lv49 and arcanine will learn extremespeed

PS I'll join

Back