• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Argente Academy [PG-16]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saki-chan

Needs more Desu~
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2007
    okay, since someoneis being lazy about signing up, i'll start the roleplay now. anyway wooper14 feel free to join but i can't make any garuntees about the gym leading class, it's up to Robert.

Tammy yawned as she sat up in her bed, brushing her bleached blonde hair out of her eyes, the short curls glowing agianst the morning sunlight. she blinked her wide deep brown eyes and yawned expansvely while reaching over her head. she blinked several more times, scratching one bleached curl just above her ear, wondering what was wrong as she looked over at the clock. "AAAAAAH! I'm LATE!" she exclaimed with a blood-curdeling screech and shot off to get dressed in time for her first class.

Ms. Taylor sat calmly at her desk, going through her papers. She looked at the clock and sighed lightly, looking at her class which was only partially full. She didn't bother scolding students for being late to her class, but rather kept them longer, and didn't begin until everyone was accounted for. if they were late for other classes though that was up to the teachers of those classes, usually punishment enough...

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    MIke was in the canteen finishing his breakfest. He had woke up early today because he didn't want to wait in line behind some of the annoying people of the school. Mike doesn't really like stayding in line to begin so he did himself a favor by waking up early.

Mike finish eating his breakfest by sticking a strip of bacon into his month. He chew the strip and looked at his watch. He saw that it was almost time for his first period class but he was in no hurry. If worse comes to worse them Mike would just float over the other students using his Staryu to speed to class. Still Mike had no intention to do so right now.

Mike then got out of his seat and walked out of the canteen. As he enter the hallway he heard a loud scream. Mike smiled and said, "Somebody is going to be late to class." He then kept on walking.

Canthinkofaname

The One With No Name
    Years
    ooc: going on the assumption that everyone is approved, I'll post.

The sun shone bright through the tinted window in Tony's room. The bright rays of the sun woke Tony up and he slowly sat up, yawning before he began looking around. He looked at his clock, which had been continuously beeping for an hour to wake him up."Oh dang, it's time to go already. Guess I got to get ready," Tony said lazily and threw his covers off. He stood up and got dressed, got his pokeballs, and left out the door on his way to class.

Once Tony got to his class he sat down in his desk and instantly put his head down, resting on his chin. 'Hmm, I guess it won't be so bad. Pokemon Training could be valueable if I want to evolve Quilava and Aron,' The teen though as he layed his head down lazily on his desk, waiting for class to begin.

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    "What a drag..." I had thought to myself as I waited in line at the Canteen for breakfast. "I suppose I should have gotten up a bit ealier. Aiden I told you to wake me up." I looked at the purple monkey on my shoulder who was smiling as usual. Gary was at my side arms crossed witht he same annoyed expression I had.

"This is so pointless." I said as the line moved so slowly. I poked a guy standing infornt of me triking him to get out of line. I did it to people until I got to the front. "It's suprisng how the mind works." We got a lunch of waffles and sausage. We sat down and m y pokemon shared ion my breakfast.

"Well, let's get to class." I said finishing upa nd wiping my mouth. We walked out of the canteen and walked down the hall. "I swear if I'm late, I'm leaving this place..."

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Leon chuckled quietly to himself as he checked his new dull chrome watch, " Class doesn't start for a little while... I wonder if there are any hot teachers this year..." The survival teacher mused to himself, scratching his chin.

Leon was a particulary new teacher, this being the only real good opening and the only job that involved torture he could find on short notice, this was his own private joke of course. But then again...

Leon tried to think how he would scare his students on their first day, he had to be crafty and clever, not to mention sinister. Leon sighed and walked into his little abode in the class area, he picked up a canister containing coffee and sipped quietly on it, thinking.

OOC: Posting before Akio's Char would've been in Lunchroom

AJ had woken up early, he was a morning person and he had been first to breakfast. " I wonder if this is real sausage..." He mumbled amused to himself as he poked at the greasy peice of meat. He lost attention with the sausage and moved on to his coffee, he took a big long gulp and licked his lips, it was savory.

AJ threw the sausage away and went into the halls, to get to his first class, he had probally spent WAY to long in the cafeteria, he merley shrugged to himself and walked on.

AJ quickly saw that there was a man in front of him, the man had long brown hair and black pants, white shirt on. He looked maybe 17, maybe. AJ decided to aquaint himself, " Hello, nice morning, isn't it?" He asked the man in a friendly manner.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    The Argente Academy, 7:00 A.M.

"Aipom-Ai..."

"Sshh! They might hear us!"

"Pom, Aipom!"

"Yes, I know that we aren't supposed to be in here, but that doesn't really matter as long as we don't get caught!"

"AIPOM!"

"I said be quiet! Insanity, can't you calm down long enough for me to explain WHY we're here?"

The small, purple, monkeylike Pokemon nodded, scampering from the floor to her trainer's shoulder. The trainer himself was about thirteen, and apparently had gotten out of bed without bothering to brush his hair, as evidenced by the frizzy bits visible underneath his hat. Both he and the Pokemon were doing their best to keep quiet at this point, as they were attempting to hide behind a large vending machine in the teacher's lounge.

"You know Mr. Valentine, the guy who teaches survival class?" Mark asked, stroking Insanity's fur absentmindedly, "They say that he comes here every morning at three minutes after seven exactly and drinks an entire pot of coffee. I want to catch it on film and run a photo in the school paper." he explained, pointing to the camera attached to his belt next to his other two Pokeballs.

"Aipom, Ai-pom?" Insanity asked, tilting her head to the side.

"No, we won't get in trouble- provided you keep quiet!" Mark hissed.

"Did you say something young man?"

Mark twirled around to face an old man, probably a janitor, carrying a large broom. "Come out here son, you have some explaining to-" the man began, right before falling backward in surprise as Mark vaulted over his head and raced out the door. "Damned reporters!" he muttered.

Same location, breakfast.

Mark groaned as he collapsed into a chair in the canteen. "Geez, what a day," he complained, "Chased by janitors, sneaking into lounges for nothing, and for what? A picture of some old guy's face that I took by accident!" He pulled the picture in question from the front of his camera, which had been used to develop it, and scanned it. It was a lovely close-up of the decrepit janitor screaming at the top of his lungs. His mouth was wide open, revealing a very rotten set of teeth. Mark rolled his eyes, and placed the photo in his back pocket. He turned to finish breakfast- and the bell rang!

Cursing under his breath, Mark shoved a piece of toast into his mouth before grabbing his backpack and scrambling for the hallway. He could make it, he wouldn't be as punctual as usual, that was all. He flew through the hallway, papers flying unnoticed from his backpack, and was halfway to the door when the bell rang again. "NOOOOOO!" he screamed, leaping for the door. Fortunately for Mark, the eight to ten years he had spent fighting everyone who came anywhere close to insulting him had increased his muscle mass dramatically. Unfortunately, his all-or-nothing leap was a bit too much, and he hurtled into the door without any control over his direction, hammering it open. "Gah!" he yelled, collapsing onto the floor, his shoulder aching, to the laughter of much of the class.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Sunlight entered forcefully through the window of the blonde, dancing across the porcelain skin of her cheeks. Her face wrinkled into a look of disapproval before her beautiful blue eyes fluttered open. Soft, downy fur bristled against her face as the Meowth next to her stretched, then returned to a relaxed position.

The girl smiled and scratched under the Pokemon's chin, prompting him to yawn. Upon seeing the Meowth yawn, Kat yawned as well. She swung her legs around, placing her feet on the cold, hard floor. A chill ran up her spine. She stood and stumbled awkwardly towards the bathroom, her pajama pants dragging on the hardwood floor.

Smearing a blob of greenish toothpaste, she began her morning routine; first the teeth, then the face, then the clothes, hair, and makeup. It hadn't failed her yet. Straightening her otherwise wavy hair, she donned the bandanna, the finishing touch to her spunky outfit. By this time, her feline companion had finished waking up, and was sitting patiently on the bed.

"Ha, c'mon, Meowth. My shoulder's ready." With the approval of his trainer, Meowth jumped onto the blonde's bony shoulder, claws digging in lightly to keep his balance. Kat slipped her key into her side bag after locking the door, and headed down to breakfast.

Selecting a healthy portion of fruit for herself, she threw in a small bit of meat for Meowth. Every so often, she'd give him a little treat, though it wasn't good for him. She couldn't help it, he had been a loyal companion. Plus, it couldn't hurt--she used him in battle enough that he worked it off, and then some. Kat sat at a nearby table, nibbling at a slice of apple while Meowth finished his bacon. When both had finished their breakfast, she loaded her tray onto the tray return and headed down the hall.

"What do you think, Meowth? Ready for some Pokemon Training?" The cat let out a small mewl in response. Kat grinned. "Doesn't matter, you know you're staying a Meowth. Neither of us want you to evolve." She pinched Meowth's cheek lightly. He licked her face in return, his sandpaper tongue scraping across her cheek.

When they reached the door, Kat took her seat, Meowth sitting in her lap, as they waited for the lecture to begin.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Meiling sat in her place within the walls of the canteen, preparing her meal before the school day begun. Another student and trainer was the only other occupant of the large room where food and beverages were served. Leaning back against her seat, her long robe scraping against the tiled floor without a sound, the dark-haired brunette peered over to the boy who had just fed himself his last strip of bacon. Seeing him quickly get up, Meiling returned her focus to her meal until she heard the sound of fading footsteps echo behind her.

"I didn't realise people got up this early," she muttered, looking back to the entrance from which the boy had left, "well, I guess the juniors don't get much sleep. That's a shame…"

Holding the edges of her final piece of toast she had acquired from the canteen line, Meiling prepared to finish her breakfast when another student, a male, entered the cafeteria. Watching the boy, the traditionally dressed teenager soon realised who he was and where she had seen him before.

Valentine…it's surprising to see him up this early in the morning… she thought casually, her eyes pressed so that her face resembled that of a person who did not attain much sleep. He's usually late to all of our classes…oh well.

Again, without so much of a hint of hesitation, Meiling ignored her classmate and returned to finishing her now stale morning meal. It had only been minutes from which the boy known as Valentine left the cafeteria, when another took his place. This time, like the first, it was a boy she had not seen before, most likely another freshman or junior grade student. A camera sat tightly against his belt, resting against two compressed Pokeballs. He was definitely a student, but she found no use for him in carrying a camera. He was most probably a member of the school press, and a new one at that, judging by his age and demeanour.
    Becoming frustrated in herself for being so easily distracted, Meiling quickly returned to her meal and bit, chew, and swallowed her last piece of toast. Standing in her place, she picked up what was left of her uneaten meal and returned the tray to where the trash was kept. The boy handling the camera still sat in his place a distance away, as she returned to her seat with her morning tea. By this time however, she no longer cared, as her tea was very hot and difficult to handle.

"Well, it's been a somewhat strange and quiet morning," she began, as she took her first drink of tea, before looking around the almost deserted cafeteria. "Hmm, I better get to my first lec-"

The sound of a bell tolled in the air, disrupting her mid sentence. Scowling, Meiling placed down her tea and got up to leave. The boy she had seen earlier with the camera, also looked slightly surprised at the sound of the bell, and had just downed a single piece of toast before racing out of the cold morning canteen.

Maybe I should hurry too… she thought, folding her arms so that each was concealed within the other's sleeve. I might even be in his class this year…

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ heard the bell and cursed under his breath, he started into a sprint down the hallway, trying hard to reach his first class of the school day "Pokemon Training" As it was called, a halfway decent class. AJ didn't care for the teacher though...

AJ reached the right door, it was a great ordeal to open the door properly, or was AJ thinking way to much into the whole situation, he shrugged to himself as he reached for the knob of the plain wooden door.

He swiftly opened the door and walked into the bland classroom and went to find a seat. He sat next to a boy, looked to be around thirteen or fourteen, he had blond hair hidden in a dull baseball cap and a camera around his waist, AJ raised an eyebrow. " Hey kid, Why do you have that camera. Are you a reporter or something?" AJ asked the kid and then spoke up again, " By the way, I'm AJ Valentine. What's your name?" He asked.

And with Leon...

Leon licked his lips, grabbing any caffene left over and letting it slide down his throat. He needed every last drop to put up with the brats at the academy, he had finally devised his scare for his new students. An Obstacle course. He chuckled evilly to himself as he gazed at the montrosity of obstacles.

Tire walks, monkey bars, jumping a pitfall, going below barbwire, climbing a twenty foot wall and to finish it off.. Jump from the top over another pitfall. He wouldn't make them do it though, just a scare. Unless they pissed him off.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Whoa I forgot to check this roleplay. Anyway AJ my character is going to sit next to you

IC:

Cain ran when the bell sounded. He was halfway through breakfast when he reaslised he was almost late for his first class.

Cain was sprinting down a long hallway. An orange was stuck in his mouth. After dipositing it into a garbage can he continued. After looking on his right. The he saw it. Pokemon training was his first class. His own pokemon was in its pokeball. He didnt have enough time to do anything special with it.

Cain made it to the class in the nick of time. He was surprised how fast me managed to run through the halls. But he noticed that the halls were still somewhat transversable when you are almost late.

Cain sat down next to a seventeen year old Hispanic teen who was already talking to another person on his other side. Cain patiently waited for the class to start hoping it would soon.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    OOC: Am I the History teacher? And who plays Robert?

IC: coming soon

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Mark stared at the seventeen year old who was talking to him as if he was a monster from another planet. "Yes. As a matter of fact, I am a proffesional reporter. How-do-you-do." he replied with mock seriousness before leaping to his feet and removing the Pokeballs attached to his belt from their resting places. "No I'm not a reporter, idiot! The last thing I need is some smug seventeen year old who thinks he's so cool to come up and patronize me. 'Are you a reporter, kid'? Why, I'll-"

Mark fell to the ground hard, his face stinging, as Insanity swiped her tail across his face, ending his litany of insults. "Jeez, Insanity, do you have to be so touchy?"

The small purple monkey, still frowning, glared at him intensely, before delivering a series of chattering sounds that made the color drain from Mark's face. Without saying another word, Mark covered her mouth and stood up. "If she ever says something like that again," he remarked to no one in particular, "She's going to be washing that mouth of hers out with soap."

Insanity just glared even more intensely, if that was possible, before leaping to Mark's belt and activating her Pokeball, which transformed her into red light before sucking her in. Mark turned back to the teenager. "Sorry my temper got the better of me. My name's Mark, and I'm a photographer for the school paper. I really didn't mean to snap like that- it's just that sometimes I get really mad and boom, I snap! I mean, it isn't like it happens that often, but it gets me into fights all the time, and it's kind of annoying, and I think I'll shut up now." he said, slamming his own mouth closed before he started rambling about something incredibly stupid.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I took out my mp3 player and began to have play some music compeltely bored. Aiden took it away and put it in my bag and took out some school books and notebooks. "I can't stand when you---" I kept my mouth shut and jsut sat at my desk as my purple monkey stood on my shoulder.

Aiden began to juggle some of my pens. "I bet you can do about seven in about eight minutes." Suddenly Gary and Kaozumi pupped out of their pokeballs. Kaozumi, my incredibly scared and reserved Gengar hid behind my desk nervously. "Dear Buddha, why did I have to catch the neutoric Gengar..." I thought to myself.

Kasedilla

Almighty Delicious One
    Years
    (OOC: Sorry, meant to post this last night, but the server was down or something... Anyway, it's not perfect, but it'll do. )

IC:

"Ah, there we go! Picture perfect for school!"

Shooting an approving glance at the mirror before turning on her heel, the cheerful teen headed towards her small dorm room kitchen with the intent to make breakfast. Well, if you could call pouring milk and cereal into a bowl 'making breakfast', anyway. The trainer seemed pleased with herself nonetheless, and, after setting out three other bowls, grabbed three Pokeballs, smiling as she sent out her Pokemon. Today was going to be a good day, she could feel it. She was sure her Pokemon could as well. Until she saw their faces, anyway.

Upon being sent out, it became all-too-clear that they weren't nearly as fond of the morning hours as their trainer was. They all merely seemed to stare blankly at each other, then at their surroundings, before each beginning to eat their food with little to no gusto. Hanako sighed, head hung low as she ate her own food in silence. She didn't know why she had gotten her hopes up: It was like this almost every morning. Why should today be any different?

A small smile re-manifested itself, however as she noticed foreign, yet oddly comfortable calmness of the moment."Wow, I can't believe they're not fighting yet..."

"Gar, geng--gengar!"

"KIR, KIRLIA!"

"Gengar! Gar!"

"KIR-LIA!"

Splat!

"Bre..."

Hanako's smile quickly disappaited as quickly as it had come, and was replaced by a frown when she heard laughter, which was abruptly stopped by a well-aimed glob of milk-sodden Pokefood that had come from Stephanie's direction. The Kirlia looked quite pleased with himself as he sat back down, using a nearby paper towel to wipe off the remains of what he'd been hit with earlier. The Gengar, on the other hand, had a look on her face that was almost murderous in nature, and rather frightening to say the least. How Stephanie managed to remain unphased was beyond Hanako, but it was quite evident from the ever-deepening scowl on Charlie's face that the trainer should intervene before things got any worse.
    The look Steven was giving her was more than enough comfirmation of that, as he appeared to be getting increasingly more uncomfortable by the moment, to the point where he was figeting in his seat. Not wanting things to get any messier(Both literally and figureatively.), the trainer stepped in, grabbing two Pokeballs from her belt before standing up and shooting a stern, disapproving glance to the two troublemakers.

"Alright, guys, do I have to call you back, or are you going to get along?"

A cackle on Charlie's behalf and the glare she recieved from Stephanie upon uttering it was more than enough as an answer, and with an audible sigh, Hanako called the two back into their balls. The teen then sat down and rested her face in her hands, clearly exasperated by the whole ordeal. Steven merely gave her an apologetic look, knowing just as well as his trainer that for anything to get any better, this daily routine of sorts would have to change. How, exactly, was beyond both of them, however. The only solution Hanako could think of was getting rid of Charlie, but...

The girl frowned at the thought. No, there had to be a better solution than that. If she couldn't find it, then she wasn't fit to be a trainer. She would find the solution, no matter what it was or how long it took.

Knowing that now was not the time, however, the teen shook herself from her thoughts and stood up from her seat to finish getting ready for school. She frowned briefly as she glanced at the mess from earlier, but then remembered that she had recently taught Steven how to clean up messes around the house. Granted, he wasn't perfect at it, but at least it was better than leaving milk and soggy Pokefood on the floor until she got home.
    The teen smiled sweetly at the Lombre as she knelt down and lowered herself to his eye-level.

"Say, Steven, would you mind cleaning up this mess? I'd do it myself, but I'm kind of in a hurry..."

The Pokemon merely grumbled something incoherent in response, but walked away to do as he was told anyway. Hanako was sure to give his head a soft pat before getting her things ready.

"Thanks, Stevie!"

Half an hour later, in class

Hanako smiled at nothing in particular as she sat down at a nearby desk, prepared for whatever it was the teacher planned to do. Whenever the teacher got there, anyway. Apparently, he was late to his own class.
    The teen mentally rolled her eyes at the thought, but couldn't really say that she minded too much. Afterall, Pokemon Training had to be one of her least favorite subjects. Her relatively poor progress over the years was more than enough proof of that. Of course, she wasn't bothered to much by it: Battling wasn't really her thing anyway.

Which reminded her... unlike herself, Steven did like battling... he would probably want to observe things. Figuring that it was the least she could do for making him clean that morning, the teen grabbed her Pokeball and released the frog-like Pokemon, who was still looking pretty miffed. Hanako let out a small giggle and pat his head.

"Sorry, buddy. I'll make it up to you, I promise."

The Lombre merely grumbled something, but seemed to take note of her promise before sitting on his trainer's lap like a small child. Hanako smirked.

"Big baby..."

Still waiting for the teacher to show up, Hanako couldn't help but notice two students-a senior and a freshman, it seemed- talking to each other. The freshman, it seemed, had a bit of a temper, which made her a bit nervous... though for the moment, it had seemed that he had calmed down. He didn't seem too bad of a person, actually... but Hanako couldn't help but notice that Steven had tensed up, and decided it would be best to keep somewhat of a distance. At least while her little 'protector' was out of his Pokeball, anyway: She didn't exactly feel like getting into trouble on the first day of school.

Canthinkofaname

The One With No Name
    Years
    'Wow, this class is pretty boring. I bet survival will be a whole lot better,' Tony thought to himself as he took a pokeball from one of his pack's pouches. He pressed the center button and the pokeball expanded, before Tony held it up facing the desk and it popped open. When the white light vanished, there stood a Ralts sitting on top of Tony's desk.

Tony whispered quietly to his Ralts, "Well, even if it is boring here, I still have you. You're always fun." Tony was ignoring all of the people talking in front of him, only paying attention to himself and his Ralts. The teen soon took out another pokeball, doing the same thing he did with the last one. This time there was an Aron that came out.

"I guess this class is OK. I mean, it will help me to evolve you and get you stronger. For now though, you can stay in your pokeball Aron, your time will come eventually," Tony said and held up Aron's pokeball. A red beam of light shot out from the pokeball, and Aron soon vanished along with the light into the pokeball. "Right now, you can stay out Ralts. I'm bored without anyone here, so you can keep me company." Tony said and smiled at his Ralts.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ stared at the thirteen year old child, Mark. He seemed to be an interesting one, a little touchy and has a mouthing off type mouth filled to the brim with sarcasm, he would make an interesting student to the teachers allright.

This made AJ smile slightly, a little humorous. And then, the kid was obviously rambling about his anger, but something in it had caught his ear.

" On the newspaper staff? You? Didn't know a freshman could get on the newspaper staff. That's pretty cool." AJ said sleekly to the kid, what he said was true, when he had been a freshman you had to be fourteen or fifteen to qualify for the newspaper staff.

AJ turned around a took a look around, the only ones to really catch his eyes were, some girl with a lombre on her lap. "Big Baby" AJ mumbled smirking. But there was also a boy with a ralts on his table, a boy right next to AJ and a boy with a gengar behind his seat, interesting bunch.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike walked into his first period class which was pokemon training. This was one of the classes that MIke perfer to be in since it is more hands on with his pokemon. Mike only has four pokemon and they can't evolve anymore unless by stone but he was saving up money for them. His Staryu needs a water stone while Nido needed a moon stone. Both stones rare and expensive. Still Mike thought that until he can get his hands on some stones that it be better to train his pokemon so they be powerful by the time the evolve.

Mike walked calmly into the classroom and notice a few other students were in there. The professor was already in there about to prepare class. Mike took a seat next to a girl with a meowth that Mike knew at Kat. He found it kind of funny that the girl's name was cat and her pokemon of choice was a cat type pokemon. He just gave her a friendly nod before the professor started talking. Mike was debating on which pokemon to use in today's class.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Cain just noticed other people started to release their pokemon. So Cain decided to do the same. He only had one. It was his Crocanaw.

After releasing the large Crocodile it sat in his lap and started to sleep.

Typical. Well I did wake it up.

Cain started petting the blue crocodile's head. Hoping that class would start soon. Or else this would be a long day

Meanwhile Cain took his watch out of his pocket. He noticed that the teacher was probably late for class since it had already started. Cain looked around trying to see if there was a teacher like figure somewhere in the room.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    OOC: Bleh... sorry for the inactiveness, I've got loads of school at the moment

IC: Jay stretched as he walked into his classroom. Even though he didn't have any classes for a few periods, he decided he might get there early and surprise the students for once. He soon regretted the idea as time went by, "How boring..." he muttered to himself as he looked out his window and to the beautiful day outside."All this fresh air and I decide to come to class early..." he sighed.

Casting a swift glance at the clock, Jay stood up and wrote the class name and his name on the board. "There... now I have that out of the way..." Jay exclaimed to the nearby table.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    OOC: not sure what to do here... I'll guess I'll start...

IC:

Beep! Beep! Andrew's alarm clock sounded. Andrew read 6:00. It was time to get ready to go start teaching after a summers break. Andrew is the 'History' teacher. Most students don't like his class, but he doesn't either. He immediatly got up and stepped in the shower. He got out quickly, and put on a suit to 'dress up' on the first day of school. Andrew fastened the tie, and went to get his plans for each class. He shoved the already wrinkled plans in his folder, and left for the school. Andrew wanted to be a 'cool' teacher, so he rarely gave homework. He walked into the teacher's lounge, and got a Coke-a-Cola so he could stay awake. The morning bell eventually rang, and Andrew left for his first period of class. He noticed that the students were taking there time to come, so he left the room and went to the 'Gym Leader Training Course' to see what Robert Pryce thought about Andrew being a teacher's aid/tutor.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back