• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Art Puddle

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
Years
  • Welcome! It's been a while since I posted anything here, my old thread is long dead. ._. It's been a rough summer and the year isn't looking to be any better, so I can't say I've improved or drawn much at all. Some of this is old, the rest is... a little less old. xD

Pokemon: x x x x x x <--- this was a banner that was supposed to lead to my dA account; unfortunately, I can't find the clean image. D:

OCs: x x

Misc.: x x x

As a final note, PLEASE, no art theft! I'm not a big-time artist here on the Internet, so it's not like anybody's gonna recognize my stuff if it's stolen.

I'll update if I decide to get off my butt and draw/find anything else worth posting~

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    ah that luxray is cool-looking ¦¬)
    *Thats some huge belly BEEFUP right there <3~*
    s'gotta be said, the way you draw pokemon is pretttttty sweet :) i like how you shade them and you put this really nice spin of your own on all of them. it makes them very attractive~ *thumbsup*
    Ah lets see, your OC ones... the shading of the face on the first one is maximum crazy. big points for it being blue o3o *BLUUUUEEE* and again with the second one. Here, i like the textures you've used. that make it really interesting, as does the afterglow red from your OC's eye. This also adds some sweet little touches of movement. it's a really cool picture overall ¦D
    Your pencil drawing of the dog is looking verrrrrrrry cool too. maybe the eyes were a tad too little but thats all water under the bridge for the Fuuur. n_n oh gosh you made that fluff so soft-looking i actually want to reach into my screen and pet it! 8D.....
    I hope we get to see more of your stuff soon! :) keep up the good stuffff~!

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • your last one is really good, I really like it. As for your wolf picture I think you should put the same detail on each eye to make it look more realistic in a way
    Thanks! Yeah, I never did like the eyes in that picture... I have the original here somewhere, maybe I'll go back and touch it up if it's that noticeable.

ah that luxray is cool-looking ¦¬)
    *Thats some huge belly BEEFUP right there <3~*
    s'gotta be said, the way you draw pokemon is pretttttty sweet :) i like how you shade them and you put this really nice spin of your own on all of them. it makes them very attractive~ *thumbsup*
    Ah lets see, your OC ones... the shading of the face on the first one is maximum crazy. big points for it being blue o3o *BLUUUUEEE* and again with the second one. Here, i like the textures you've used. that make it really interesting, as does the afterglow red from your OC's eye. This also adds some sweet little touches of movement. it's a really cool picture overall ¦D
    Your pencil drawing of the dog is looking verrrrrrrry cool too. maybe the eyes were a tad too little but thats all water under the bridge for the Fuuur. n_n oh gosh you made that fluff so soft-looking i actually want to reach into my screen and pet it! 8D.....
    I hope we get to see more of your stuff soon! :) keep up the good stuffff~!
    Thank you so much. (: Haha, that belly embarrasses me... I was lazy and decided to forgo an actual human ref, so real abs look nothing like that. xD But it means a lot to me to hear these things. I love drawing Pokemon, it's so relaxing and it doesn't really require much thinking.

And thanks for the comment on my OC pics, Lunis was my first OC and I love it when she gets complimented. Even if she is horribly underdeveloped... xD

Back