• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Artist Formerly Known as Lustful Envy Club

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Flygon_Zero said:
    Woah.....people actually joined the club.....
    *stares in aw*
    It's just to shocking to believe!
    You like me! You really like me! :D
    We really do! XD

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    Yes....yes you do.
    I don't know why but okay, w/e floats ya boat!
    :D
    EDIT-check this out!
    The Artist Formerly Known as Lustful Envy Club

If I think you think I think you're thinking what I think you're thinking then I think youre thinking what I think you're thinking is what I think you think I think you're thinking.....the question is.....IF the wheels on the bus don't go round and round, does the bus still go around the town?

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Flygon_Zero said:
    If I think you think I think you're thinking what I think you're thinking then I think youre thinking what I think you're thinking is what I think you think I think you're thinking.....the question is.....IF the wheels on the bus don't go round and round, does the bus still go around the town?

nope, if the wheels of the bus doesn`t move, the bus will not go anywhere, XD, AND I did understood that of the "I think you think..." thing... it just took me... 2 seconds, XD XD x_X

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    Max Hunter said:
    nope, if the wheels of the bus doesn`t move, the bus will not go anywhere, XD, AND I did understood that of the "I think you think..." thing... it just took me... 2 seconds, XD XD x_X
    You're wrong. The bus can still move without it's wheels.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
    Flygon_Zero said:
    *is trying to figure out the "I think...I think you're thinking...I think your thinking" part*
    O.o... I'm sooo confused.... X.x *feels like the world is spinning all around him* UGH....

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    It clearly has wheels if the riddle says it has wheels.
    So, HELLO EFFY!!! Wife o' mine!
    She's my wife! Back off!
    :D
    Anyways, no one has a guess as to the riddle's answer?

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    DarkLink said:
    We really do! XD
    yah, he's cool. You're a pretty good rp-er. *glares at Meanie Max* and u started one of my favourite rps. *glares harder at Max* besides ur taco/rabies and pair-up posts are pretty funny. I'm joining. I guess he deserves his own fan club.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I can't even read it... my bro punched me in the eye last night by accident and I blocked him with my pillow just in time but I still don't feel that good...

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    AH!it burns.Also,the bus did go around town because the gravitation waight pushes the bus down the hill.....the town is San Fransico,with the hills all over it.....

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    You're akk coming up with very creative answers, sadly for you all, you're all WRONG!

It's not San Francisco and the bus does still go round and round the town. Your job is to figure out how.!
    TACOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YAY RABIES!!!!!DON'T FORGET THE RABIES!!EVERYTHING TASTES BETTER WITH RABIES!!!!

Back