• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^XDD Well, at least most of the episode was Ash and Misty. It was just sooo cute how they gazed at each other. I swear to gawd, Gotta Catch Ya Later is like the most romantic episode of any anime that I've ever seen in my life. ;___;

Chikiki

// ♥ t e a r s ++
    Years
    So sorry for not replying for the past few days! I hope you remember me! xD

How long have you support Pokeshipping?
    2 years and a few months...I think O.o...Or maybe longer...Ever since I saw Misty and Ash I knew they were a perfect couple =D

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Yup I agree, but Brock really made a great difference. At least they showed us how good Misty was to Ash XD. Pokeshipping all the way, woo-hoo!

How about another new topic? And Roses, of course, the Contestshipping and Pokeshipping fan? I hope I'm not wrong -oops-
    What hair colour will suit Misty besides light orange?

Chikiki

// ♥ t e a r s ++
    Years
    What hair colour will suit Misty besides light orange?
    O_o...I've discussed this on SPPF before, and um...Red, or Light torquise...I think...Blue would do nice...I think...

Originally Posted By xoxkris
    Yup I agree, but Brock really made a great difference. At least they showed us how good Misty was to Ash XD. Pokeshipping all the way, woo-hoo!
    But Brock ruins everything...But if he kicked out in the show, everything would feel out of place...Unless Brock wasn't in the show in the first place...

Plus, Misty and Ash would be traveling together in the Orange Islands if that irritating Tracey didn't come...-_-;; He does nothing but sketch...

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Blue and light red will do nice ^^ And she'll be even cuter than before and then Satoshi will start having feelings for her -cackles like witch- But seriously I think pale blue will suit her.

Yup Brock's probably the Cook. That Tracey, argh. He does nothing but just take over Brock! I bet he can't even cook like Brock! But I am a good sketcher so I won't say anything about sketching. He's a light bulb between Misty and Ash-growls-

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    What hair color best suits her? Oo I saw she'd make a good blondie XDD (no seriously)

Lets see, i've supported pokeshipping since Misty forst caught Ash on the fishing line♥ it was sooooo cute, and I loved GCYL (minus Misty leaving) because as Wishy said it was mainly those two and ver adorable =D

Chikiki

// ♥ t e a r s ++
    Years
    Oh yeah! Brock doesn't tease them, Tracey does! Tracey teases them a couple of time in the Orange Island! But still...

If Ash and Misty ONLY traveled together...*sighs*

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    Pics pics pics and more pics gess I'm surprised I haven't run out yet well here they are enjoy I agree Tracey obviously knows that Ash and Misty like each other but Brock hmm dunno

Chikiki

// ♥ t e a r s ++
    Years
    DestinyOfAsh, we can't...um, exactly see the pics. Or is it just me? It says, "Oops! My image for this link is no longer here" O.o

Brock doesn't tease them, and so far in the show only Tracey, Melody, and a few others I can't remember...XP May, Max and Brock don't tease them, (HEY! May and Max did meet Misty again...In one of the episodes...I forgot.)

Years
    That pic of Ash's mom teaching Misty how to cook is really cute :)

Come to think of it Ash's mother would have to show Misty how to cook meals after her & Ash are married :D

Chikiki

// ♥ t e a r s ++
    Years
    I can see the pics now. Anyhow, nice pics! ^_^ I like the one where Misty was thinking of she and Ash XD

And Robert0427, I agree with you! She would probably teach Misty some new things...and reminding Ash to change his underwear XD (His mom did in the early Kanto Episodes)

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^Cute pictures, DestinyofAsh! =D

Fan script... Eheheheh...

Ash: Misty, the truth is.. that I..
    Misty: *thinking*Is he going to confess?
    Ash: I--!
    *Brock, May, and Max fall out from the bushes*
    Brock: Darn, it was so close!

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^XD Yeah, bushes are terrible... Always having someone hiding in them... XD

I'm working on a Pokeshipping doujinshi (fan comic) and I'll post it here as soon as I finish it! It'll be pretty short...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back