• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
    Hi MistyMix =D (hey, aren't you on sppf?) anyway cute avitar<3

Yes, Misty would find the day perfect if Ash did it somewhere calm and where no one would distract them. I'm sure she'd blow up on whoever ruined that for them XD.

Edit: Welcome the club =DD.

Yup, but I sometimes drop by here. I almost forgot that I even joined. XD

**!!pokegirl!!**

I like RP!AND PIE!
    Years
    Welcome Pokegirl ^_________^ and yes Ash and Misty are right for eachother!
    Thanks! ^-^
    Yup, but I sometimes drop by here. I almost forgot that I even joined. XD
    XD!!!! I like that pic. And, a nice, quiet place would be nice for Ash/Misty to confess their love. As long as it wasn't a closet. XD! Since you could call me a newbie, and I don't have 15 posts, I can't quote the pic! *is steamed*

Years
    Same here i love that pic as well :) cause Misty has the same quality as Ash does and thats being good around pokemon plus she knows how to control Pikachu as i can remember seeing that episode and seen it as real funny when she grabbed Pikachu before he could set of an electric attacK :classic:

Just 2 more days until the Mount Gambier Christmas Parade :-))

Years
    I agree MM89 that would have been alot better so while Misty cared for Ash, Tracey could have went and looked for the paralyze heal plant ;-)

Then again wouldnt it have been a missing episode like the Pokemon Chronicles were ? or would it be aired late at night when the little kiddies were a sleep in bed :-)

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Yup, I kinda wish someday Misty will return and just bang into Ash, and then followed with another of a squabble, then they stop and realised that they hasn't changed. Then Misty will stay with them and all those, yays~!

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    What would be the most romantic setting for Ash and or Misty to confess their love?

...I think it should be night, and they should be on their beds, when Ash whispers, "Hey Misty, you know what?" And Misty goes "what?" and Ash replies, "I've always loved you."

XD

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    ...I think it should be night, and they should be on their beds, when Ash whispers, "Hey Misty, you know what?" And Misty goes "what?" and Ash replies, "I've always loved you."

XD
    Omg! Lol, that's really romantic sounding! Then Ash will hug Misty, and they look lovingly into each other's eyes, and their faces draw closer, and their mouths open, and...

Pikachu yells, "PIKAAAA"!! Aww, that'll be really upsetting! XD

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022

XD

Awwww, that would be so adorbale. It would also be cute if he was saying that in his sleep and then Misty teased him about it in the morning =D.

I <3 the episode where Misty takes care of Ash and Tracey. Though it would have been nice for Misty to just take care of Ash and only have him sick, if Tracey was feeling fine he'd help take care of him >P.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
    MixtyMix89 said:
    lol, you guys just reminded me of this! xDDDDD

Warning - It may make you squeal or go, "o___________O;" xD

https://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...woooooooo-.jpg

All I have to say is, "Wooooo~! Go, Kasu-chan!" xDDDD

So, I finally got to see that famous sleeping bag pic(couldn't see anything at the link in Ps discussion in serebiiforums :( ) . Yay for me! And Kasumi does look scary there lol, but I don't think Ash will be that resistive lol, I think he'll just fall in and enjoy after a brief astonishment! XD.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    So, I finally got to see that famous sleeping bag pic(couldn't see anything at the link in Ps discussion in serebiiforums :( ) . Yay for me! And Kasumi does look scary there lol, but I don't think Ash will be that resistive lol, I think he'll just fall in and enjoy after a brief astonishment! XD.
    Wow. Lol, if it was me, I'd be too surprised to do anything, but I am a girl~! Lol, if I were Kasumi, I'll never do anything of those sort, haha. But anyway, that's a point that makes up the Misty we loved <3

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    You never know, that's what hormones does to ya. Beware of the hormones! xDDDDDDDD

Hi Kristell!! =D (It's Hinata-Chan ;D)

What would be the most romantic setting for Ash and or Misty to confess their love?

I think if they were under a starry sky by the beach. :) They'd just be talking, and then they'd get into a deep conversation, and then one of them (probably Ash XD) would confess their love for the other one. :3~

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    ^ Yep, I like that idea a lot<3

Ok, I really can't see pics so what picture did you post MistyMix?

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years

I think it should take place at a festival like that one festival in the beginning of the first season (forgot what it's called e.e). Like, they'll be dancing with music and such, even though it would be more like party music, but then Ash starts leading Misty away from the rest of the crowd until they finally dance at a more deserted, yet romantic place away from the party. Misty would finally realize this and then Ash would make a sign to Pikachu to change the music to set the mood XD and then Ash would confess his love to her and she would confess her love to him and it would just be perfect. ^___^

Sorry I haven't been active at this club in like.. forever XD but I'm here now and I'll try to be more active. ^^;

Btw, lovely pictures everyone! =3

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Well I finally saw the pictures^____________^ and wait which eppy is it from? Are you talking about the ghost at maidens peak? *is confused XP*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back