• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
Years
  • Haha, it sound great xD But i don't think it will happen during a battle. I think it will happen when they are having a fight xD
    Battle, fight who cares as long as they know what they feel for each other :XD
    The Misty and Ash fight, Misty throws her Azurill at Ash, Ash counters with a Pikachu, Misty retaliates with her Psyduck and the Pokemon fight goes on....uhn!srry got carried away *more like a snowball fight*

Last edited:

starrycup665

~Call me Star~POKESHIPPING
    Years
  • starrycup665

~Call me Star~POKESHIPPING
    Years
  • View attachment 36950
    The links didn't work??:surprised:

Good luck with your exams A-one. and yh you can add me to msn but I wasn't asking anyone to add me^^. I was saying that some weird person added me and I was wondering if it was anyone here since it's email address was something to do with pokemon. But if you wanna add me to msn then MY address is [email protected]. and DON'T make fun of it^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back