• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Of course Misty isn't the best female character, she's the best main female character along with Cassidy and Jessie. May just wasn't with the original series so she doesn't have the same place in my heart as Kasumi.
    In my signature, there is a little speech I made for the Pokemon fan world to hear. I am not about to give up PokeShipping because Misty didn't say a nice goodbye to Ash in the most recent episode.

jade_destiny

:+:drops of blue:+:
    Years
    I know. I wouldn't give up on Pokeshipping either. I supported it for so long that it's just gonna suck if it doesn't work out.

I was disappointed in the recent episode though. It wasn't because of the lack of hints or that Misty didn't give him a proper farewell. It was more about Ash not caring what happened to Misty. He barely said her name throughout the episode. It was all Pikachu. Only Brock was worried about Misty. That's what upset me. Ash didn't seem to even care. She's like his best friend and he didn't worry about Misty AND Pikachu...just Pikachu. That got me ticked off but I still support Pokeshipping. Hopefully, the writers will do something good next time she's back.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^Yeah, I think that too! :)

I also think that since Ash is traveling in Kanto again (Battle Factory) and Misty lives in Kanto and is so near where the group is, I think Ash knows that Misty can come join the group anytime, and for now, I'm gonna believe that that's why Ash wasn't as, "Oh! Misty, you're back!" or "No! Don't leave me again! *sob*" So Misty can join up with the group anytime that her gym leader duties leave her :)

And, Crystal Clair, I love the little Pokeshipping speech! *teardrop* I'm so glad to know that there are loyal Pokeshippers out there now and forever! :) SOME people out there insulted me when I said that I'll remain a Pokeshipper forever, and told me that Pokeshipping is dead (I won't say the name...)

Years
    I think you are right mistywishmaker even though Ash could have got down on his hands and knees to beg for Misty to stay and not leave if he had the chance, but what you said is true Ash knows that Misty can rejoin the group anytime she likes being that the frontier season is in Kanto meaning Misty can track down Ash & Co and rejoin the group permanently which is likely to happen

Then again her exit after a 2nd brief appearance definately spells her return to the pokemon cast as a permanent character anytime soon.... who knows Misty might even become a bigger sister role model to May freeing up Ash and Brock to focus on acting as bigger brother role models for Max

Do any other pokeshippers agree with me that Misty's second brief appearance in the show spell her permanent return during the Frontier or D/P season

mistywishmaker

Years
    Robert0427, you are right! I agree with you!

OMG! Much more members in our little Pokeshippy club! :D
    Welcome to the club, ~*~Wintersun~*~! Hope you have fun here! :)

Lots of activity and posts in this club lately! Pokeshipping will never die :P

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    You're right about that - pokeshipping will never die. It's the most believable and likely pairing with Ash...and vice versa for Misty.

Also, some people keep saying how 'Misty's Song' and 'Under The Mistletoe' don't mean anything because they're not by the Japanese pokemon writers.
    Who cares, really?
    It's obvious that Misty has a big brush on Ash, whether we use those songs as hints or not. Misty saying 'I love you' in "Misty's Song" may sound absurd to some anti-pokeshippers but hey, we all know she feels that way about Ash anyway. :classic:

Years
    Thanks mistywishmaker & Carina im glad that there are true blue pokeshippers/Misty fans to support me with my claims and predictions as the pokemon world would be alot better if there werent any anti pokeshippers to say hurtful things about pokemon's super cute couple and pokemon's best female character ever

Heres another topic how will you react and think Ash will react if Misty makes a surprise re-entry to the show during battle frontier

I would be very surprised and happy if Misty makes a surprise re-entry during battle frontier just like i was when Brock returned during season 7 part 1

As for Ash's reaction i think he will be very happy if Misty makes a re-entry to the show during the upcoming season

Kain Fury

FMA Fan
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    I support pokeshipping but I am not obsessed :P I am not that big of a fan of the Pokemon Anime as I was up to the Orange Islands. But I really want misty to come back. I might actually watch the anime again if she would come back and they threw out May and whatever that kid is.

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^OMG! Cute pictures, Wintersun!

How will you react and think Ash will react if Misty makes a surprise re-entry to the show during battle frontier?

First, I'd be thrilled. More Pokeshippy hints for all of us!
    Second, I know they're gonna take her away again because her voice actor only does temporary jobs >.<
    Last, Ash would be so happy, he'd go hug her! :)

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    awesome pics!

I would be so happy. I bet Ash would be too. I'm sure May would be happy for him too ^^ May and Misty should be really good friends.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I think Ash would still be mad at her. Then May and Max would go with Brock for an episode while Ash would talk to Misty and tell her what her leaving has done to him. Then Misty would apologize and explain that a cousin of hers had just received their license to have gym duty and Misty passed the gym to that cousin.
    I'd be definitely thrilled if Misty returned like that. Because I know she will return eventually but waiting and waiting is the pain.
    That's why I'm starting to hate May again. Poor Max didn't do anything, he even made friends with Misty. But I feel if anyone should leave the group, it should be May. I feel she is an intruder all of a sudden and should've stayed in Houen. Sorry, May fans.

Years
    I agree with you Crystal Clair just as much as i want to see May go solo at the same time i want Max to leave as well since he didnt have much to do in the hoenn season and plus he talked of becoming a gym leader so Max should go back home and learn how to become a gym leader instead of traveling around

Then again the animators might want to keep May or Max in the show
    so Ash & Brock can act as bigger brother role models for either character
    and with the inclusion Misty she could act as the bigger sister role model as well

I think that the animators should go back to the original traveling party of Ash, Misty & Brock for D/P season along with a character from the new season so us pokeshippers will have another chance to see if Misty spills the beans to Ash that she loves him

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I think that the animators should go back to the original traveling party of Ash, Misty & Brock for D/P season along with a character from the new season so us pokeshippers will have another chance to see if Misty spills the beans to Ash that she loves him
    I wanted that so bad that I didn't even have the patience to wait till Houen was over and made my own series which is still pulling through today. You wouldn't believe what happened in the series
    Asn found out that Sakaki was his dad and Casey was his sister
    It turned out Misty's childhood best friend was Cassidy AND
    Ash and Misty got married!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back