• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
  • XD That's exactly where we got it from. Well, its a legal excuse, I can just imagine Misty going Super Saiyan on Ash slapping Ash to death. =3

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    XD that would be hilarious! Ash is too oblivoius of girls to even think of a funny idea like that though XD

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^Haha, it's not that good XD =3 Thanks for the comments~

Let's bump back on old topic:

In the future, do you think of Ash making a good husband for Misty, or a lazy husband?

...personally, I think Ash will be pretty lazy and always hungry XD But I can just IMAGINE Ash coming home with a tie and Pikachu, and as he goes through the door back home, he yells, "Tadaima! (I'm home!)" and Misty replying "Okaeri nasai! (Welcome back!) =3 =3 I can also imagine Misty always yelling at him for cute little mistakes, like forgetting to do the dishes =3

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Half a lazy husband sounds nice. =3 Means he'll do his officework all nice, but then at home he'll be all hungry and lazy, just like Wishy said. ^^

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    oooh good question^_________^ lets see for the most part he'll be a dowright lazy husband XD he won't wan to work, he'll make messes, end up having Misty go to the grocery store at least three times a day because he eats a lot XD

but......since we all know even though he's dense, he could very well (and is) a big sweetheart sometimes, so in the end a good husband for MIsty^^

Years
  • I think Ash will be half and half husband by means of being lazy at home and hard working at work but its not like he wont make himself useful when Misty ask's him to do something around the house :)

mistywishmaker

Years
  • ^Haha, glad you guys all agree ^___^ Ash may be immature, dense, slow, lazy about chores, hungry all the time, .... (...I could go on...) but we KNOW he'll make a good loyal husband :3

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
  • You might be perhaps right he will be really loyal as he doesnt look at any girl.
    I witnessd this first hand yesterday Macey & Misty ep in 'Love Pokemon style'
    While both were arguing Ash had alredy taken off with his Pokemon.

As long as work is concerned Ash probably will have a farm which he and Misty will maintain together

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
  • Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!! Oh my god MWM i love this art! You're so so much talented! Misty and ash have so deep eyes! Their faces are very mysterious. And I see expresion on this art. It's difficult to think what they are thinking about. You did extremely very good job on very high level. Every detail is juist perfect and backgrouind is wanderfuil too. I can't wait to see your next artworks ^^ I feel spirit in this art!!!

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    SO A-one you just saw the misty vs Macey episode huh lol. Yeah, he didn't seem to interested in Macey and Misty's cover-up as his coach was sooooo cute ^^

mistywishmaker

Years
  • ^@Kasumi: Aww, thank you, my very awesome Pokeshipping twin :) I'm glad you could feel the 'seriousness' of the fanart XD

@Kyoko-san & A-one: OMG, that Misty vs. Macey confrontation was ADORABLE! <3 <3 <3 It went sort of like:

Misty: Hey, Ash is booked? *poses very adorablly*
    Macey: Oh yeah? By who?
    Misty: Ah--Err--Well

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
  • Awesome

Yeah I'd love to join I've always followed Ash and Misty right from the very beginning and I really think they should be together too after all they were made for each other ^^

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    LOVE POKEMON STYLE ^______________________^ and yes it was adorable!!!! Yes, DestinyOf Ash, those two were definatly made for eachother ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back