• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

skittyluv

Skittys Skittys...
    Years
    Er...I want to be in the club too.Can you please try to squeeze me in?I to,think ash & misty were meant to be together!
    Please reply,
    The Emperess Of Skittys

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Welcome to PC skittyluv, and welcome to the club. One word of advice for you, people reply when they have time. You don't need to type down "please reply" or your name afterwards. This ain't emailing. ^_^

I've found a cute and random Pokeshippy wallpaper by the way.
    https://www.freewebs.com/kasumisukimix/Wallpaper!.jpg

skittyluv

Skittys Skittys...
    Years
    Oh cool!Last night I read the story...Its great!Oh yeah I wrote "please reply"
    because I didn't want you to ignore me like all the other clubs:(
    But it is ok now!I feel like i'm finally fitting in.
    Thanks.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Maybe it is .. who knows. We'll have to ask her the day she comes back. ^o^ By the way, anyone know where Poke'Fan is? She's not been here for ages and .. =P she still has me as co-owner of the club. ^^;; Or I think so I still am.

Years
    ^Yep, it was made by Catstar (Misty-Fan-Forever, SPPf) for MistyMix89 for her birthday, so she put it on her site. (her site is dedicated to Misty btw if anyone wanted to visit) =P

Also, hi skittylove! Hope you like it here! ^^

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^Hoshi-chan, I love your banner :) Cute Misty image =D

Err... we need a topic ^__^;;

What would Ash do if Misty suddenly joined the group and started to act all girly around him?

I think he would be like, "Misty, I want things to go back to what they were before when we first started traveling... Because... I really, really.. really like you!"

XD

Last edited:
    Years
    ^Thanks ^^

XD! IMO she is already acting girly around him. I mean, she winked at him a couple of times in the Oak's Lab ep, and I found this sort-of translation to the scene where Bayleef saves Ash from all of the Tauros (sp?) and Tracey and Misty show up ~

Misty: Like trainer, like pokemon! *wink*
    Ash: -_-;;;

Anyway, if she rejoined, Ash would probably go crazy if she acted really, really girly. Misty and May sqealing over cute pokemon and romance stuff = Ash explodes. XD

Years
    ^Yep XD

Pics:

^"Like trainer, like pokemon!"

^Don't know what she said here, but Ash is smiling. XD

I know, kinda disappointing on Misty's "new" girly side (meh, shes a girl, so...yeah, I know, still...), but, to be like that, she must REALLY like him. In the words of Ash, "No sense in going out of your way just to get someone to like you." She knows him too well. XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    ^_~ Evil eye closing techniques. Well, if she's going to be girly, at least make her keep her hair down? =3 She looks way better like that..

Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    Sideways ponytail ..? She always had her ponytail there .. didn't she? o.o

I think MWM meant that she could switch sides. You know, like a side ponytail on the left, then the right, then her hair down another day? ^^

Welcome to the club, A-one ^____^

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Yeah, she'd be way awesome if she well, kept her hair down all the time. But that's just me. ^o^

Bulbasaur said:
    Yeah! Max had a Ponytail ...
    You're making it sound like I'M the one who had a ponytail .. anyway, welcome to the club. =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back