• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Robert0427 said:
    From what i seen while looking at the pictures of the episodes on serebii.net Misty's oldest sister Daisy seem interested in Tracey

Oh yeah maybe we should skip right onto the wedding part of the story that should oughta get everyone moving
    Maybe, but well ... won't Tracey be younger than her? D=

Nah.. like, um.. everyone's too lazy 'cept you, I'm getting all lazy too. NO WAIT! DON'T SPLASH ME!

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^Hey! I'm here to post, too! :) Welcome back!

About Daisy and Tracey... I'm pretty sure they're around the same age. Tracey is older than Misty and Ash, just like Brock was.

I have a bad memory @__@;; Did I post this before? Well, let's see it again! Cute fanart (C) Michikusa-san!

Years
    You hit the nail right on the head mistywishmaker... Daisy & Tracey are the same age even though i have to wait till Sunday morning to see those Misty episodes it looks like another type of shipping will happen soon ;)

Soul-Music

Nurse in the making!
    Years
    mistywishmaker said:
    ^Hey! I'm here to post, too! :) Welcome back!

About Daisy and Tracey... I'm pretty sure they're around the same age. Tracey is older than Misty and Ash, just like Brock was.

I have a bad memory @__@;; Did I post this before? Well, let's see it again! Cute fanart (C) Michikusa-san!

OMG! A fanart of uber-cuteness! It's good alright, I admire Michikusa's art
    and Teppo's.

I think Tracey is also the same as Brock and I dunno... I think Daisy is older than Tracey.

Last edited:
    Years
    Well i seen the first 2 Misty episodes this morning and was happy with what i saw :D

I know that most of you have seen the episode Cerulean Blues and didnt notice any pokeshipping hints.... well i've got news for you there was a pokeshipping hint right at the end where Misty asked (Nurse) Agent Joy if she bumped into Ash in the Hoenn Region to let him know that Misty had finally become an official gym leader

To me thats a real strong hint cause she only wanted Ash to know and not the others :)

Last edited:
    Years
    I seen the Date With Delcatty episode today :D and it was really funny but im feeling sorry for Misty who is real stressed because her sisters are just too lazy to help out :(

The episode did have a pokeshipping hint in it but im not sure which part of the show it happened i remember laughing when Psyduck got out of his ball and made Misty mad :laugh:

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    Hey everyone! I haven't been here for a while cause I just have many many exams and I learn for many time. Mistywishmaker those fanarts are so beautiful! Please post here links!

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    Awesome I'd love to join I've always loved the idea of Ash and Misty being together I always hope they will get together in the end cause they really do make a great couple and their to two characters I support in Pokeshipping too! ^_^

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    Welcome, DestinyofAsh! ^___^

And Kasumi, it's been a while since I've seen ya :D

Goshers, we need a topic ^__^;;

If the Pokemon series ends, and the final scene has only Ash and Misty in it, where should they be in that scene?

Let's see... Of course, I'd like one of those Wedding scenes, where they get married, and when they walk out, there's a boy and a girl going out on a journey like Ash and Misty did when they were younger, but I'd prefer them to both go back to where they first met, near the lake where Misty was fishing and Ash stole her bike. Maan ;___; thinking about it makes me sad...

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Um .. am I still .. welcome in this club? I'm sorry for being away so long, I've had exams and I was quite ill. Even though the club is still on the same page since I've left, everything feels like its changed.

Oh, I might just be leaving PC soon .. if I do drop a post in once in a while, it'd be okay with you guys, won't it? =3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back