• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Something about the Mirage Kingdom pokemon..(I know what a big help I am but I'm sure those names are in it) I love Kyo x Tohru also^^

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    @Car: No, the commercial intentionally didn't let us hear Ash, Misty, or Prof. Oak's voices XD

((XD That's okay. I support YukixTohru because I'm a Yuki fan. People always bash Yuki and say that Kyou is better, and I guess it reminds me of how everyone bashes Misty and says May is better. Maybe that's why I like Yuki more =3))

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    U should all get to see it ,its like if you all see it i have seen it.
    Poke'shippers rule & never forget that.
    A pic of Misty and Ash crossing hands like couples goin to the party held at Poke'shippers Paradise.
    I decreased the size of the pic to make it look better.
    Thumbnail for Kyoko

Last edited:

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Thank you A-one^_________________________^ It's very cool picture!!!!!! As for the voice overs, that suked they didn't show the new voices, i guess they want to keep their "plesant suprise" a secret.

I like Yuki and Kyo equally (am i the only one?? Oo)

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^Yaay :) More fanarts from A-one soon! *huggles*

Umm... we need another topic... they just keep dying... XD

Will it be Ash or Misty who confesses to the other first?

Old topic, buuuut... Ash. Because Misty thinks Ash doesn't like her anymore, and suddenly he goes, "I think I like you." Cute scene =3

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Awesome picture, A-One! :D lol! Their clothes are so nice...and I especially like Ash's tie! ^____^

Great point, sis! After all the time they've spent apart, Misty probably expects Ash to like another girl or something. For whatever reason that Ash suddenly realizes his likes Misty *finally!* that'll be such a shock to her...
    As confident and tough as Misty is, we all know that she would never ever ever tell Ash she likes him if she didn't think he felt the same way...
    So it's all up to Ashy then, I guess! :D On second thoughts...*groan*

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    Thats good Ash should but right now he's probably thinkin of a battle or Pokemon.........?
    And Misty will not do it 'cos she's afraid that he might turn her down it say's so in *Misty's song

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    hmmmmmmmmm great topic!! That's kinda hard but If Ash really likes Misty and he knows that she thinks that he doesn't like her he might spill then she'll spill!!!!! (Is that confusing at all??Oo)

A-one: I'd love to see more fan art^______^

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^Our stubborn red-head loves Ash, but she's not gonna spill first. It's up to Mr. Super Stubborn (aka Ash) to confess first because he's the type to spill the beans XD

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    Ash is cool still pre-occupied *saying this 'cos i am a boy* with Pokemon rather than girls.
    Ofcorse Kyoko i'll make more fanarts i am doin one right now
    Good news Max says he gonna be back soon
    Ash & Misty

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Oh cute picture and yes Mr. Stubborn head will spill the beans and I also agree that he is pre-occupied and oblivios to the fact that the love of his life likes him as well^^ and you mean Max is coming back here??

mistywishmaker

Years
    A-one said:
    Ash is cool still pre-occupied *saying this 'cos i am a boy* with Pokemon rather than girls.
    Ofcorse Kyoko i'll make more fanarts i am doin one right now
    Good news Max says he gonna be back soon
    Ash & Misty

Did you know that this is my favorite Pokeshipping fanart in the world? It was the first AAML fanart I saw as my career of a Pokeshipper. :) Brings back old memories. *tear* The artist is the owner of what used to be a Pokeshipping site called "Orange Island" in Japanese =3 That site had wonderful fanarts. Unfortunely, they closed down :(

Looking back on the old days when I was an avid Pokeshipper... and when Misty was still there =)

EDIT: Max is going to be back soon?! HOrray! *huggles everyone*

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    I agree with us. It will Ash cause misty isn't sure if he feels the same to her. So she doesn't pretend to her feelings as first.
    I remember your fav pokeshipping fanart was in your Xanga MWM when I saw your Xanga first time. I could listen Misty's song when i was on your Xanga. It was the reason I wrote to you :) and wishy is very cute nickname
    Your fanarts are adorable A-one. Drow more!
    i love your signature carina!

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I think both of them should get over it and just plain confess, even if Misty feels she will end up rejected (which we all know she wouldn't ;)) she's liked him for how long now??? It would be wrong not to admitt it....but I guess I could see why she wouldn't confess!!

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    But..but..
    Ash probably isn't even sure about his feelings yet. ^_^; The writers really need to add at least a hint of romance with regards to Ash, to the anime because we haven't had any for such a long time...instead, the romantic subplot has been given to May and Drew (though it's adorable!) :D

So unless Ash has a spark of realization (God knows when), Misty's secret crush on Ash is neither going to go backwards nor forwards...
    We're not getting anywhere!...

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^@Car: Heehee... Dense lil' Ashy... when will he grow up? =3 And also, Orange Island's website is still there, but the webmistress abandoned the site XD Ah, those are some cute fanarts from OI's site alright XD Let's hope Ash matures a little faster! Suddenly one day, he'll be like, "OMG, I like Misty" XD I think he's sloooowly understanding love =3

@Kasumi: I remember the first time you emailed me! We were twins from that moment on *huggles* All thanks to Pokeshipping =3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back