• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    :classic: Good to see some old memoirs refreshed.....nice to hear them.
    Ash is pre-occupied i cant believe he still hasnt fully grown his mind.

Those are really cool pics they appesr pretty old still has a glow of Poke'shippy in it.

Years
    It's just a matter of time before Ash or Misty spills the beans in which case i get the feeling that Misty will spill the beans first :D

Look at it this way when Ash and Misty do get married guess who will be the boss or their household :D

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    lol...hmmmm I wonder who will ;) well the special is on in another two hours, I'll tell you guys what happens^^..unless some1 does before me^^

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    I can't wait you must say everything what happened. Maybe there will at least small pokeshipping hint?

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Pkeshippers you missed NOTHING!!! It was a horrible rip off of the first movie and there was NO pokeshipping hint and May, Max and Brock were in the movie and Ash and Misty were by themselves for only two minutes only, be glad you didn't see it, it sucked!!! The pokemon mirage mastermined created a mirage Mewtwo to beat everybody and then Ash beat it and then it was over :( Ash's voice is terrible, Brock's is annoying and May and Misty sound like their 28!!!!

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    I dunno...I personally haven't seen it yet, but mostly everyone says that Misty's voice was the best - and it was great that Misty and Ash bickered a bit too! :D

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^Yaay, another one :)

Pkeshippers you missed NOTHING!!! It was a horrible rip off of the first movie and there was NO pokeshipping hint and May, Max and Brock were in the movie and Ash and Misty were by themselves for only two minutes only, be glad you didn't see it, it sucked!!! The pokemon mirage mastermined created a mirage Mewtwo to beat everybody and then Ash beat it and then it was over Ash's voice is terrible, Brock's is annoying and May and Misty sound like their 28!!!!

OMG... O-M-G. I could not agree any more! I watched a few clips of it (not the whole thing yet XD) and the opening (a TERRIBLE rap that DOES NOT FIT with Pokemon) was only the terrible beginning. Ash sounded SO... "odd." Misty's voice actor was the best imitation, which sadly was still not very good. I'm glad that Misty at least gets a voice similar. But Ash-! ;___; :( It's sad beyond words. Please let Veronica Taylor come back. EVERY voice actor was so... EMOTIONLESS =\ I'm very disappointed.

But at least we'll have new screencaps to make some new Pokeshipping banners and images with! :)

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I know I hated the fainting scene, and Ash's voice sucked, I was so happy when they played re'reuns of previous hoenn episodes and I got to hear his pretty voice one last time. They made Misty seemlike one of her sisters, the "bickering" wasn't very cute and it wasn't very pokeshipping ;_______;

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    It won't be in english?? Did you see the episode where Misty came back before the Kanto battle frontier, i missed it X__X I wanted to know if anything cute happened!!

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    that sux!!!! what ep are you on? I wanted to see it so bad but of course I probably overslept xP

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    You havent seen Hoenn yet??!! wow, well at least you still get to see Misty in the show and al their pokeshippiness thatw e don't get to see anymore ;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back