• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^Awww, cute concept, Kyoko-san! (Sorry, I'm used to calling you that =3)

Ano... Here's a cute Pokeshipping image (C) 2006 Miyabi Asaka
    The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Misty makes a BEAUTIFUL bride <3

Years
    • Age 32
    • tx
    • Seen Aug 3, 2006
    sorry people i had to get off for a few days cause something horrible happened to my kitten....yea well i love ur ideas very cute ^_^ sorry i cant think of any but ill try k?
    well anyways happy fourth of july gotta go cause i wanna c the fireworks :D
    well hav fun!!! ^_^

~dark arcanine~

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    If you could picture the perfect fanart of Ash and Misty that did not have them in contact/touching each other in any way, what would be the most romantic scene?

Uh... let's see... Ash goes ahead and kisses Misty which stops some weird monster from wrecking havoc on the city? XD

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    hmm well as for the topic I'd have to say one where Ash and Misty are in an under water spring and kissing and hugging each other (like the movie cut from Final Fantasy X with Tidus and Yuna) that would be awesome XD

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Yes, Misty will make a beautiful bride. A Wurmple and a Caterpie will be on her shoulders while Satoshi explains that's his wedding present-cackles- Misty will scream, then faint. Lol, let's get serious.

Misty will look as Satoshi carries a Pichu over to her. They were about to kiss when Pichu jumps over and pushes them together, making the process quicker, XD.

YES! I just discovered my mother's handphone can send images to e-mail, soI'll be able to tell you guys how my pictures look like once I completed that! xd

mistywishmaker

Years
    Misty will look as Satoshi carries a Pichu over to her. They were about to kiss when Pichu jumps over and pushes them together, making the process quicker, XD.

>w< Cute concept! XD *Sighs* I wish Ash were more romantic sometimes... maybe if he actually called her once in a while XD

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Yeah! I so wish it too! Argh! That Ash... Misty Misty Misty forever!
    I wonder if Misty joins back in the group will she take over Max for ear pulling or will they pull each side? XD Or maybe Misty would be a Coordinator with her great Water PokemoN! ^^

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^Err... I hope Misty DOESN'T become a coordinator... Otherwise people will just call her a May-wannabe =P, and she ain't. =3

I'm sure Misty will go back to the ear-pulling... because no one can do it like Misty! =D

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I know and the fact that Max does it now makes it sooo much worse TT Also i agree that would be an awesome scene xoxkris =D

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^Hey, welcome, mermaidmisty! =D

...Max doing Misty's job is really lame. Now, everyone is like, "It's so annoying how Max copied Misty's dumb job." <==That's SO not true. Max didn't have to copy Misty. And I liked it.

And I like Misty's Togepi (while we're on the subject of how people always put Misty down) no matter what anyone says. It was cute, and it was strong. And when it evolved, it was really really strong, so there =3

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    DestinyOfAsh said:

Wow! I haven't seen this one before! :D I love how that artist draws so perfectly...they could easily pass as official pics!

If you could picture the perfect fanart of Ash and Misty that did not have them in contact/touching each other in any way, what would be the most romantic scene?

Awesome question, buster! ^_^
    It'd have to be something from Ash's point of view - or a hinty fanart from his side. ;) There are so many possibilities! *head explodes*
    Ok, here I go...you know the funny situations that characters get in where one of them trips and ends up on all fours over the other? lol I can imagine Ash and Misty blushing like crazy in such a scene. ^^;

mistywishmaker

Years
    ^Carina, you're back! =O :) ...and that fanart was from the Japanese artist from the "Orange Island" website before she abandoned the site XD

you know the funny situations that characters get in where one of them trips and ends up on all fours over the other? lol I can imagine Ash and Misty blushing like crazy in such a scene. ^^;

Awwwwww, cute!! >w<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back