• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash's Pikachu Club

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    maybe better looking than you but not for me lol yeh the cutest little cutie ever born to be cute which wasn't always cute lol becos it was fat and that made it not cute..

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    wha? you are confusin me i'm cuter than pika so i'm the cutest then pika then whoever else not howeva you said it cos pika is second only to me in cuteness but probably smarter

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    nah i'm right now not later on i'm cuter than pika now, unless pika had like eylash implants and soo on cute stuffs

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    nah i'm just saying if it had that it would be cuter still becos when it blnks yeh.. i'll foget that now..

PokemonTrainerLisa

Ash fangirl
    Years
    Hehe......

LOL, everyone. XD

And actually come to think of, Pikachu is probably cuter than ALL of us in here. I love Pikachu!! It's so adorable!!!! :D

Then, after Pikachu, it would probably be me, followed by the rest of you (just kidding). XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    yeh you coul;d say that but you don't know how cute all of us is compaired to pika but yeh pika would be first to give in then me then whooever else reakons lol

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    me is cute and pika is cute but not you pika is too cute and then me then probably =pika too cute

pikachu2460

CHHAAAA
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    yay i dont have to argure sicne the only thing that can describe me is 'annoyingly cool' :P:P

and cutie #1 is ASH !!!! XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    okay then lets end this pika is the most cutest thing ever grazed this earth and we are nothing compaired to it!

pikachu2460

CHHAAAA
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    this pika IS cute :D

The Ash's Pikachu Club

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    yeh you would be able to, wow that far oh and cute lil pika, too cute

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Aaaaw, I have that picture! Only its smaller, and its quality is bad....T-T
    So I had to save that one!
    -^^- x3 ehehehe, I love Pikachu... <3

The Ash's Pikachu Club

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    since everyone loves that pic noone will like mine ater peoples are staring at the other one but anyway oh and concentrate on pika
    The Ash's Pikachu Club

Back