• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Asylum |TMs, Balls, Berry, Hold Items, Rare Items, Medicine, Most common pokemon|

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    hey um do you have a lucky egg i could get pretty much stuff from the pokeathlon shop(i dont have national dex yet)and i could also get a cindaquil and a dratini and i also have a togepi egg

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
    Years
    Ok so whaddya want for an Eevee and can you just visitor message me about it.

Also, ill trade a tododile if you make the eevee hold a TM35 (Shadow Ball)

Last edited:

Kobold Asylum

It's Trolling Time
    Years
    @Fams What kind of stuff is in pokeathelon shop, I haven't been there yet, If its paid for with Poke, then I can get you some stuff. I can breed a cyndaquil, and I have a spare dratini. The togepi egg can pay for either the cyndaquil or the dratini holding an item of choice.

@Radiant Nightmare Yep, still need it. High priority right now too.

@Jolteon* That would work. For an Eevee I'll take any pokemon except for bidoof and bibarell. Don't care about anything else like stats or nature, as long as it aint bidoof or bibarell.

@Everybody Sorry I couldn't get on over the weekend, I had a lot of homework.

Kobold Asylum

It's Trolling Time
    Years
    @Envioirnment, I have masterballs on Platinum cuz I clone them. I'll take twiggy

@Kon I have at least one firestone on platinum. I had some of each left when I was doing the whole eeveelution thing. If I have just one, I'll just clone it anyway.

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    Hey!
    I'm interested in three evolutionary stones.
    A water, grass and shiny.
    Can get you a shiny eevee and a shiny phanpy for them, what do you think?

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2010
    I have extreme speed dratini UT. All i want is Swords Dance or Ice Punch.... :| Or Both

Kobold Asylum

It's Trolling Time
    Years
    @Mason I have those, I can grab them for ya.

@Icyswinub Alright. I'll give you them both. I like extremespeed dratini.

Back