• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The athlete clothing challenge

Standard or Pokéathlete attire?

• Total voters

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I would choose Poke'Athlete if I was a boy because it looks much more cooler.
    But If I was a girl Just the normal fashion. Like Zet mentioned Kotone doesn't looks right withought her phat hat!

Gold_fan

Brain over - Insert Coin.
    Years
    Err... Standard Clothes, because....Well, they look more like 'Gold' if I can say xD
    As for Kotone, both seem to fit her well.
    But I'm not playing as her, so yeah xD

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    If I were going to be the male protagonist (which I'm not), I'd use the athlete clothing.

The female protagonist doesn't really look that great in her athlete clothes.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I'd probably prefer the standard clothing for both male and female protagonists. It just takes the originality out of them in my opinion. D: Gold isn't half bad, but his traveling attire just suits him best.

...and this:
    I'd probably do standard clothing. Kotone just doesn't look like herself without her big phat hat.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Gold doesn't even look like himself in his pokethlete attire. o_0

Standard outfit for me. I may have complained about changing his yellow shorts into black trousers a while back, but he still kept his basic design at least. XD

Tox

fight me
    Years
    Ethan's Pokéathlete attire looks really cool. I actually prefer it to the standard. That's quite surprising actually.

Meepman

Arogance is bliss
    Years
    I pick pokeathlon, gold (or ethan I suppose now) just looks so over the top it should be his champion outfit. I don't really like lyras though.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    I like Gold/Ethan's Pokeathlon Outfit alot. Its nice to finally see the mop of hair instead of it being hidden. But Classic Gold will always have a place in my memories. So I call it even.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    For Lyra Uhhm...NO!

For Ethan Yes.

It reminds me of Misty's outfit.
    (Ethan's)

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Poke'Athlon... or Team Rocket if you get to keep it. xD