• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The Aurora Ticket and Deoxys

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    This is not a cheat, so I did not think I needed to put it there...plus I can't find it. I have read that to get an Aurora Ticket if FR/LG, all you need to do is go to a Pokemart, link up, whatever, talk to a guy in the green hat, and you get the Aurora Ticket...is this true, or just a big scam? I just orederd FR, mainly to get Deoxys, and I don't want to know my 30 bucks went to waste...

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    A little too late for that. In order to get the Auroraticket, you had to visit one of the Pok?mon Rocks America events. Let's just hope that they hold another one with Deoxys giveaways.

Years
    this is exactly what was said...they are lying?? that ticks me off...

# 1. Go to any Pokemart.
    # 2. Fill out the questionnaire on the counter with "LINK TOGETHER WITH ALL" as your response.
    # 3. The shopkeeper will give you access to the Mystery Gift system.
    # 4. Select the Wonder Gift from the Mystery Gift System.
    # 5. Talk to the dude in the green hat at the Pokemon Center.
    # 6. He'll give you an Aurora Ticket.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Everything there is correct up untill step 4.It should go like this.

5.go to a wonder event in japan or america (but it's too late for that).
    6.Scan the card at the wonder event.
    7.Talk to a guy standing near the pc and get your ticket.
    8.go to the ferri guy in verrmillion and go to the 9 island.

That's how it should be done.But for those People who missed the giveaway Justr buy a gameshark and cheat.Or live with not having dexoys.

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    ryanguhr said:
    this is exactly what was said...they are lying?? that ticks me off...

# 1. Go to any Pokemart.
    # 2. Fill out the questionnaire on the counter with "LINK TOGETHER WITH ALL" as your response.
    # 3. The shopkeeper will give you access to the Mystery Gift system.
    # 4. Select the Wonder Gift from the Mystery Gift System.
    # 5. Talk to the dude in the green hat at the Pokemon Center.
    # 6. He'll give you an Aurora Ticket.

All of that is true... except there is some stuff missing inbetween some things xD

This is how I got Deoxys. I had gone to the Pokemon Center in NYC since it is close to me..and they gave me this booklet and inside it has the steps. I would scan a picture in but its not hooked up atm. So ill just simplify the steps a little

1. go to the Pokemart
    2. go to the small square memo and put in LINK TOGETHER WITH ALL
    3. You can now use Mystery gift
    4. save your game and turn off the GBA
    5. Turn it on and there should be Mystery Gift under the new game slot
    6. Select Mystery Gift and then hit Wonder gift
    7. Then you can receice the Aurora Ticket from an authorized Aurora Ticket station

1. go to the 2nd floor in any pkmn Center
    2. Talk to a guy in a green hat
    3. Aurora Ticket will now be in your bag in Key Items
    4. go to Vermillion city (you need the Rainbow Pass to do the rest of this)
    5. speak to the sailor and select Birth Island
    6. Save
    7. do the little triangle puzzle, fight Deoxys and catch him

Years
    Yes, in order for it to work you needed to attend an event.It's a bit late for that though.So what you need to do now is use an Action Replay or GSSP.If you don't want to resut to cheating then find someone who will trade it to you, like in the union room or something.Basically a friend though.

Years
    is there anyway to like buy the ticket off of ebay or something...or do you actually have to PHYSICALLy attend the event...like the Eon ticket, they sell those on ebay.

Years
    XD, it's not something they personally give you like a paper.They transfer it ove on GBA's and stuff.
    You're better off going with the codes.

C.O.H

Patrick Star
    Years
    The only way of getting Deoxys is through cheat or a Nintendo event, you should look in the "Request Cheats" thread for more information

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    So, pretty much, it is legally unavailable at the moment. Unless you trade for it from a insane friend who got it legally.

Supposedly it will be available again, but that time is unknown.

Years
    Ok, you have gotten all the options that are avaible.If you want the code, check the code requests thread.Thanks ^^!
    ~*LOCKS*~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back