• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Australia Club!

Did you like the new Star Wars film, Revenge of the Sith?

• Yes, loved it

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No, hated it

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • I havent seen it yet

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    E-readers are very hard to find, but I found one, and i ahve all the POkemon Cards toooooo.....

EDIT: Stacee, what are we doing up at this hour of the morning?

Last edited:

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Congrats on that capture, LJ, I know from personal experience that it is a complete pain in the can to get Ho-oh, a pity once you trade it to GBA games it doesnt obey that trainer, and you cant clone it with Ditto.

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
    Years
    Murpheos said:
    Congrats on that capture, LJ, I know from personal experience that it is a complete pain in the can to get Ho-oh, a pity once you trade it to GBA games it doesnt obey that trainer, and you cant clone it with Ditto.

Huh? Only ones that were gotten from Island 8 by cheating disobey as far as I know. Mine has been fine. Ive been EV training it in Sp Atk in Lavender Tower (same way I got my first shiny) and its been good as gold. But thanks anyway everyone. (I actually had to do Mt Battle twice. :dead: The first time was a team registered from the GBA so the game didnt give me Ho-oh. So I just traded all my GBA team to Colosseum and registered it from there and did it allll again, this time in double battle mode for a change, :P and finally got Ho-oh.)

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    *drools*
    Star Wars: Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith, Pokemon Emerald, Nintendo Revolution, GBA Micro, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Link turning into a wolf?!)
    *drools*

Last edited:

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Wel, it is here. Star Wars: Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith. Dark, brooding, emotional, the fall of hope, the rise of evil. It's got everything you want, and a bag of chips on the side. Go see it. That simple, it is.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    I hope, oddly enough, that they are not made. The story has been continued through the Star Wars novels, of which I have a great many. But hey, this is George Lucas we're talking about, so who knows?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back