• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Australia Club!

Did you like the new Star Wars film, Revenge of the Sith?

• Yes, loved it

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No, hated it

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • I havent seen it yet

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    E-bay. broke the first one out of rage (i do that a lot), same for the second one. gotta be more careful with that one. I only use it for extreme and serious circumstances though.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Murpheos said:
    The only other way that Australian Pokemon trainers can get hold of the four uncatchables (Lugia, Celebi, Mew, and Deoxys - Jirachi and Ho-oh can be traded of Gamecube games) is by cheating devices, one of which I happen to have.

hmmm... that's one hting I can learn from you guys...

when is summer vacation in australia anyways? what months, I mean...

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Murpheos said:
    Summer holidays, as they are known in Australia, are around December/January, when school finishes then starts again.

No wonder.... hmm, so maybe that's why I met Jane around January, and she said something about school starting, that is why she was all hyper....

And Jane is here, a member here... as Sequoia

Years
    Avegaille Spellman said:
    No wonder.... hmm, so maybe that's why I met Jane around January, and she said something about school starting, that is why she was all hyper....

And Jane is here, a member here... as Sequoia
    are you dissing me?! fine, fine...XDDD yeah, i was pretty hyper during the holidays...what do you mean organise tournaments ourselves, Murpheos? i trade with my cousins and stuff...

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    It depends where you live. If you live in, sy Brisbane, then there should be a fair few fellow Pokemon Trainers in the area. Put an ad in the paper, flyers, get some phone numbers, with your parent's okay first.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Sequoia said:
    are you dissing me?! fine, fine...XDDD yeah, i was pretty hyper during the holidays...what do you mean organise tournaments ourselves, Murpheos? i trade with my cousins and stuff...

It's true Jane, you were very hyper in out IMs

Anyways, I cannot get what you mean by dissing.... something about hating or something? You're confusing me....

Anyways, how is the weather in Ausie... I wanna know

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Dissing is short-hand for disrespecting. The weather where I live is kind of cold, it is meant to be Winter here, but it is not cold enough.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Murpheos said:
    Dissing is short-hand for disrespecting. The weather where I live is kind of cold, it is meant to be Winter here, but it is not cold enough.

Winter in June? I'm weirded out...

But thanks for giving the info on the dissing one....

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Avegaille Spellman said:
    Winter in June? I'm weirded out...

It depends on where you live in the world. For example, Australia and America are global opposites, so their Summer is our Winter, and vice versa. No wonder I never liked Geography at school.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Murpheos said:
    It depends on where you live in the world. For example, Australia and America are global opposites, so their Summer is our Winter, and vice versa. No wonder I never liked Geography at school.

Yeah, kinda weird how the world revolves around the sun

but anyways, do you guys get winter breaks in June or July?

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Yeah, two week holiday innnnn.......June, if I remember correctly. It has been quite a few years since I last needed to know that.

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Can I join? :P

The weather in Sydney is weird...it's freezing cold in the morning and then it gets a lot warmer in the arvo.

Who here watches Cheez TV?

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Poor Jade and Ryan. After so many good years of Cheez TV, they finally travelled the road paved by Agro. Remember what happened to Agro's Cartoon Connection? After a while, Agro got kicked off, and then it was just Cartoon Connection, just cartoons, no people. And now Cheez TV has done the same. Just cartoons, no people, no Jade and Ryan. Top guys they were. Top guys.

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Hey Happy Dude and Morpheos! :)

Now that you mentioned it...Ryan and Jade have disappeared. I only get to catch a bit of the show before I leave..so I'm not sure. But do they appear at all? in the show? No 'Cheez TV Competition Time'? No inbetween-cartoon appearances?
    If that's true..then wow. What a bad decision to do that to the show. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back