• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Australia Club!

Did you like the new Star Wars film, Revenge of the Sith?

• Yes, loved it

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No, hated it

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • I havent seen it yet

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    Jedi_Caroline said:
    Her name is Veronica Taylor.
    I think it would have been weird for her having to sing in a male's voice. I felt a tad sorry for her.
    It's a shame that we couldn't have seen May sing. I bet Veronica Taylor would have done a better job with that then, wouldn't you think?

I think it would have probably been a bit easier..

But, didn't May have to sing in the Jirachi movie? How'd she do with that?

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    I don't think so... :surprised

I like Misty's Song...it makes good bed-time music. ;)

Congrats on your school report Jedi Caroline! And STJ, good luck in your final exam! :classic:

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, I don't want to think about it too much, though

So how is everybody in the land of oz? wet?

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Yeah, I hate thinking about exams after doing them. Some people like to go home and check whether they answered things correctly...but I avoid all that!

It's sunny today! :D
    Well, I'll just surf around the net...and try to catch Suicune in my Pokemon Silver game...sigh...

Years
    First of all, thank you Carina for the congrats on the results of my school report.

Secondly, STJ, I'm glad your exam wasn't as bad as you thought it was going to be.

How am I today? I'm quite good. I'm enjoying my holidays =P
    Today I just went shopping and I bought an old game, Dynasty Warriors 2.
    You see, I'm not very into games but lately I have gotten into the DW games. o__O; Amazing.
    I also bought a few books.

-sighs- My uncle's dog, Zoe is in hospital for some reason. I don't know the reason yet -waits for her mother to get off the phone and tell her what is going on- =/

Years
    Ah, yes... it's wonderful being on holidays....

I finally found out what is going on with my uncle's dog Zoe.
    Her anal glands had to be removed. It's going to cost my uncle $1200 to remove it. Also, something had to be removed from her face.
    Whatever that was, I do not know. o__O; But she's going to be okay.
    But she won't be able to walk properly for 14 days. =(

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Hey everyone.

I'm good i didn't go to school today because i'm to lazy.XD.

But uh yeah i have good i just have been playing Warhammer and i also super-glued my fingers together XD.

I hope your uncle dog is alright.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Well i brought some Warhammer Yesterday and i had to super glue their tiny-tiny crossbows on the models arm's i tried and tried to get them on their and eventually it worked but i ended up getting lots of super glue on my fingers hence being stuck togheter.

Well uh eventually i pryed my fingers of and peeled some skin off in the process.

Well how was your day.XD

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    I just got back from camping, and I have the worst headache. Time for some water (dun-dun-dun....) the horrid drink. BUt I had fun, had a woodfire dinner, camped in a tent, went canoeing and skiing, stuff like that.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    I went camping at Lake Tinaroo, about an hour's drive away from Cairns. And getting was hard, long winding roads, and Iget carsick really easily.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back