• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Authorised LilyPichu Fan Club!~

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Yay! Frosty is the first male in the Lily club! You guys make a kawaii pair.

*adds frostweaver to list*

We still need a co-owner...

I think I like... *scratches head trying to remember name*... it's been so, so long... I'm with frosty and like A Light Kiss. It inspired me to write a one-shot... Crap, it didn't work. v_v They always turn out... bad. Eeeh! Write... one-shot... must!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    DP said:
    Yay! Frosty is the first male in the Lily club! You guys make a kawaii pair.

*adds frostweaver to list*

We still need a co-owner...

I think I like... *scratches head trying to remember name*... it's been so, so long... I'm with frosty and like A Light Kiss. It inspired me to write a one-shot... Crap, it didn't work. v_v They always turn out... bad. Eeeh! Write... one-shot... must!
    Co-Owner? Can I be? I'd be very happy if I can be.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I'm here, sulking, thinking, writing, typing up this post, answering a question, marveling at the simplicity...um..yeah

._.;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    *joins* She's so nice~ <3 And she has awesome ideas for RPs too. (Wonder where the Werewolves one went. ;D)And she is an awesome writer~ =]

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    *hands over money*

There. Take my candy and bribery money.

What's your favourite Lily fic? We're all sitting around discussing... nothing.
    My favorite was the Inuyasha one~ =] I also like Reflections. xD;

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    And all this time there's been a Lily Club right here all along XD

I must join this club! I should actually go in MCG more often, to se if anyone's made a club about me (which they won't have done XD). But now I have an excuse! Hooray! XD I'm assuming I'll be allowed in... aren't I?

As for my favourite Lily fic, probably A Light Kiss. It was so funny. But, all of her work is sublime anyways :P

If I could steal some of your avatars, I could possibly make a banner. *Hint Hint* XD

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    MCD can make a banner? =3

Well, so many avatars are saved in my computer right now, so that shouldn't be too hard. I'm in desperate need to a banner anyway. :<

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I've already started. XD I just need a few more of those Pichu avatars and it should be uploaded in 10-15 minutes. If you could provide them by PM or this thread then I would be v. grateful. ^_^

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Me and Lileh have made a banner! W00t W00t! Stick this in your sigs for advertising, and soon we'll have an influx of members ^_^

~The Authorised LilyPichu Fan Club!~

Back