• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<~The Avatar: The Last Airbender Fanclub~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    SOKKA!! <3333 I <3 him beyond words..As it say in my sig on the ace boards ;)

EDITish: And I <3 his lack of inteligince XD

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    Birdman: Aww Shippou! ^-^
    Super Gullwing: Yeah, Sokka used to be one of my favorites. Until I watched Imprisoned and Jet. ^-^
    obelisk-kun: Katara used to be one of my favorite female characters, until I watched Warriors of Kyoshi and found out about Zula. They're both cool.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    May I please....pwetty please join this club. I tookthe test I thought I would be for the Fire Nation but I got Earth Nation.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    Yeah, Zuko's Uncle. He can be funny at times, and serious at others. But, he always makes you laugh atleast one time in every episode.

EDIT: I found this cool music video off of a fanlisting. If you want to watch it, go ahead, but I'm not sure if you all will like it. I think it's ok. (Click Here)

((Oh yeah, and also, I'll be gone until Monday, so I'll leave the two Mod's and Co-owner in charge until I get back.))

Last edited:

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    gothsinn23 said:
    EDIT: I found this cool music video off of a fanlisting. If you want to watch it, go ahead, but I'm not sure if you all will like it. I think it's ok. (Click Here)
    OMG!! That was so cute!! ^__^

Years
    Super Gullwing said:

OMG!! That was so cute!! ^__^

Grr..I couldn't see it! Could you tell me what it wa about?

gothsinn23: Aww..you'll be gone for a little bit? ..Okay, see ya when you come back then! ^^

Years
    gothsinn23 said:
    Yeah, Zuko's Uncle. He can be funny at times, and serious at others. But, he always makes you laugh atleast one time in every episode.

((Oh yeah, and also, I'll be gone until Monday, so I'll leave the two Mod's and Co-owner in charge until I get back.))
    That was a great video. Who support the Zuko x Katara pairing? I do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back