• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<~The Avatar: The Last Airbender Fanclub~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
Years
  • Not much at all. New members came in, and we were just discussing a few random parts of Avatar.

Eh, I don't want to sound too rule-ish over my fanclub, so I'll let you pick the next topic, Midori Chi.

gothsinn23

Years
  • I think a few things...

1. They are to symbolize that he is an Airbender,
    2. Or they could be a symbol of his following of a certain Buddha or Monk
    And 3. It can be part of a ritual birth ceremony the Airbenders do or something. Or maybe something similar to a Barmitzva (horrible speller), or a Christening.

Last edited:

_Manafi_

under the sea
    Years
  • i think
    1. They are to symbolize that he is an Airbender <-- nope other wise they all wood have one we saw they did not

2. Or they could be a symbol of his following of a certain Buddha or Monk
    this is Possible

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 30, 2005
    Hi Im new can I join? I just recently started watching it and it looks really good. Also I took the test and got:
    For 50 % you are: You are part of the fire nation

gothsinn23

Years
  • Welcome to the club ChrisGS!

**Remember everyone, the Member of the Month contest will be coming up soon. Keep an eye on your members, and think of who you would like to nominate. On the 25th, send your votes (You get three people that you can nominate). Anyone can be nominated: the co-owner, moderators, heck, even me! Once I have received all votes, I will tally them and consult my three appointed staff on my decision. Good luck to all on the 25th. =3 **

Last edited:

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    OMG, I was just watch an episode of Avatar and Katara made fun of his ears!!!!!!! XD That was so funny.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
  • **Remember everyone, the Member of the Month contest will be coming up soon. Keep an eye on your members, and think of who you would like to nominate. On the 25th, send your votes (You get three people that you can nominate). Anyone can be nominated: the co-owner, moderators, heck, even me! Once I have received all votes, I will tally them and consult my three appointed staff on my decision. Good luck to all on the 25th. =3 **
    Bleh.....no one ever nominates me....but then again I've only been here 3 months....anywho....ahem...

What is going on?

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Yeah look at my new avatar. It's Aang. I can get all of you guys Avatar: The Last Airbender avatars from my place at photobucket.

gothsinn23

Years
  • That would be awesome, Kratos.

I was watched that episode too! xD "The lemur's earthbending!"
    I also watched the one after that, The Southern Air Temple. That one's one of my favorites, mainly because of the Zuko/Xhao part.

**Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. You can't vote for yourself, and you don't have to submit all three votes: 1-3.**

You're one of the more active members in the club, CM. I wouldn't be counting yourself out yet if I were you.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Oh I found so many just name someone from the show and I can probably get an avatar for you of them especially if it's Aang.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I think I have one Jet but if not then Zuko I have quite a bit of Zuko avatars.

<~The Avatar: The Last Airbender Fanclub~>

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back