• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Avie (Avegaille Spellman) Fanclub!

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
Years
  • Yeah, I do... and btw, I dont like the left view of my avatar and username... jsut got here to see how it looked like

I'm switching it back to top view

and now I really have to go! See ya soon! o_O;;;

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Hiya Avie, how are you today.

Wow, Peach and Avie, your schools are so darn big. I only have 17 classmates, and 291 fellow schoolmates. XD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • Well my school is the biggest Secondary School in Finland XD
    Normally there isn't so much students in one school XD

Hi Avie, how are you?

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Peach said:
    I'm on school where is over 800 students and I didn't know anyone who would like Pokemons.
    But it's okay^^
    Only 800 people? My school has an estimated 2000 students, and there are a few underground Pokemon fans hidden in the student body, myself included.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • I'm fine today guys! And the total of the fourth year students in our school estimates from around 2,000 and there are more years in high school you know! XP

Anyways... still obsessing Rebecca.... she's gonna kill me with her Metagross! o_O;;;

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Hey avie can i join too??
    In my school with about 1500 student, i know someone who more fanatic to pokemon than me. And i also noticed that there are student that playing pokemon games except me

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • C&C said:
    Hey avie can i join too??
    In my school with about 1500 student, i know someone who more fanatic to pokemon than me. And i also noticed that there are student that playing pokemon games except me
    Sure, welcome to the club!

I also love playing Pokemon TCGs... in which I'm at after school... I found a few friends to play with! XP

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Mine is gmt +7.
    Would you come to my country one day??

Dee Trier

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    I read from news paper that now in your country there is a lot of people that want to change the president. Is there safe in your country now??

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • C&C said:
    I read from news paper that now in your country there is a lot of people that want to change the president. Is there safe in your country now??
    Well, in my city or town, yes, but as for the rest of the philippines, not sure... and yeah I heard of the news... XP

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • Shiny May said:
    Question from me.
    Who do you like better, Rebecca or May?

I still like May the most, since I dunno Rebecca much, but her looks just somewhat made something out of me! XP

And Bart, havent seen much of the Simpsons! o_O;;;

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • maya miyazono said:
    >_< I haven't spoked here in like forever. ;; can you forgive me?. :(

Sure... it's all right

I have a livejournal! I'll add you in to my list and maybe I need someone to add me? o_O;;;

Back