• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Awesome Xairmo Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    lol gonbeneko25, your sig of Fruits Basket. XD

I gtg everyone, take care Xarmio!

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Xairmo is Metal, so I'm joining.

We have some like..good chats through PM, but you should get MSN because it's kinda gay having to refresh the page every few minutes seeing if you responded to me yet. Gah, I didn't mean the word gay like that..

xD What's going on?

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    wow, ive heard so much about you but ive never talked to you!! im sure youd be allowed to join so welcome!

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Dude! >_<

You never got back to me; I still need to know how we're related that doesn't involve momo being my mom because of that thing we had going with eachother a few days ago O_O

Check yer PMz >_>

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I wanna join!! He's my pair!! *muah*

Xairmo is the bestest ever!! =D
    yays u joined Sumomo!! *muah*

ah u make me blush and feel special and i can't be bestest ever cuz ur already the bestestest ever!!

Xairmo is Metal, so I'm joining.

We have some like..good chats through PM, but you should get MSN because it's kinda gay having to refresh the page every few minutes seeing if you responded to me yet. Gah, I didn't mean the word gay like that..

xD What's going on?

me metal? XD

yes yes we sure do have some good chats in our pms uve become one of my best friends dude. *gasp* i hope u didnt mean gay like that lol

nutin much is goin on just got done wit school

lol gonbeneko25, your sig of Fruits Basket. XD

I gtg everyone, take care Xarmio!
    take care hazuki *hugs* glad to have met you ^^

so, can i be co owner??? xairmo is one of my best fwends ^^
    ur already co-owner with hazuki and momo lol
    ah yes and u are one of my best fwends too ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back