• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Awesome Xairmo Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Shyuhei looks sexy here IMO XD

The Awesome Xairmo Fan Club!
    SHUUHEI!!! =D
    I lurve him and his smexxinessicity =D
    He ussually does but I must say I'm glad Xairmo seems to have put his sights back on Renji. Renji needs Xairmo.

Speaking of which. HI XAIRMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was missing all of my friends in my little absense.
    WAFFLE!! I missed ya bud. Renji will always be my number one =D
    how are ya?
    Hey Xairmo! Just dropping by to say I to my evil triplet.
    *Waves at Waffy* I haven't seen you in a wile either. Hi Waffy!
    Lulu!!
    Hola como estas?
    Xair. Get online more. I'm cereal.

How's life?
    Hey beret =D
    life is...life is....saddening

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Well if life is saddening then POKEMON BATTLE THREAD will cheer you up. Also me being random because I have a small fever and my brain is a little oxygen deprived!!! I think my mind mentally unstapled itself. You ever notice that Shedinja gives out TWO HP EVS??? How twisterooed is that???

Xairmo

Years
    Well if life is saddening then POKEMON BATTLE THREAD will cheer you up. Also me being random because I have a small fever and my brain is a little oxygen deprived!!! I think my mind mentally unstapled itself. You ever notice that Shedinja gives out TWO HP EVS??? How twisterooed is that???
    0.0 did you just take a bong hit
    XD
    just kidding. alright i'll go to the battle thread then ^^
    I like your enthusiatic randomness

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Yeah bronchitis, great stuff for making me random, also can kill small children and old folks if intense and not properly treated. But Im young and healthy! You think if chickens ate people, they would eat the feet?

Xairmo

Years
    Yeah bronchitis, great stuff for making me random, also can kill small children and old folks if intense and not properly treated. But Im young and healthy! You think if chickens ate people, they would eat the feet?
    0.0 sure why not
    I'm fine >.< how's my evil triplet? and my Renji. =D
    I ish good and my Renji is good as well =D

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    not if this lamp has uber amazing stair climbing POWERS!!!!! Then That's a HUGE lamp!!!!! Still not as big as Renji though. (the lamp dropped)

O i'm doing fine Xairmo, except I have to do long neglected English homework. ugh.

I heard about your little problem. I had the same sorta thing, but I thought it out long and hard and then distanced myself. Patience ussually pulls out in the long run.
    there's no way he could turn you down anyways, not sure why i crossed this out. line >.>

Last edited:
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008

Ugh dude..people still do that? I though the pokemon obsession had ended with everyone by now. Luzr.

I'm gonna completely ignore the fact that i haven't posted here in like, 3 weeks. There's been alot going on, as well as the fact that i forgot this FC existed. Dun be a hate'a, son T_T

..'Sup dude? ._.

Xairmo

Years
    not if this lamp has uber amazing stair climbing POWERS!!!!! Then That's a HUGE lamp!!!!! Still not as big as Renji though. (the lamp dropped)

O i'm doing fine Xairmo, except I have to do long neglected English homework. ugh.

I heard about your little problem. I had the same sorta thing, but I thought it out long and hard and then distanced myself. Patience ussually pulls out in the long run.
    there's no way he could turn you down anyways, not sure why i crossed this out. line >.>
    ^^ Waffle-san, your awesome =D
    Ugh dude..people still do that? I though the pokemon obsession had ended with everyone by now. Luzr.

I'm gonna completely ignore the fact that i haven't posted here in like, 3 weeks. There's been alot going on, as well as the fact that i forgot this FC existed. Dun be a hate'a, son T_T

..'Sup dude? ._.
    hate'a -_-;
    yeah hi toki
    i mean...........HAIIIII TOKIIIII!!!!!!!! =D
    nothing much going on really, though im kinda happy...ut i dont know why haha
    life is good ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back