• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Azumanga Daioh Club

Rikku-chan

♥Neko-Girl♥
    Years
    I know what some of you may be thinking... "What the Heck is Az...Manga... whatever?" Well Azumanga Daioh is one of the most popular anime ever made! Some of you may of heard of it and If you have this is the Club for you!

Rules:

- Discuss and post pictures of Azumaga Daioh only.
    - Please respect all Members
    - No Spamming
    - No Flaming

That all! Now join the club dedicated the weirdest Anime ever made: Azumanga Daioh! Enjoy!

Member List:

Rikku: Owner
    Seth30: Advanced Member

Last edited:

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
    OOOOOHHHHH memememememem Can I join I love Azumanga Daioh (THE MANGA) My two favorite characters are sakaki and chiyo-chan ,miss yukari is also cool

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
    Sakaki is just so serious and and chiyo chans so small have you read the first manga?

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
    Lucky I only read the first one and feel in love with its comedy including chiyo chan not being punished like everyone else because of her cuteness I still cant find the second one in any borders or walden books I also ant find the dvds (cant buy anything off the internet)

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
    I'll try to get the dvd I just bought the themesong through iTunes I'm buying all the songs for when I get my iPod

cutie_pichu322

cutie pokemon hunter
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 5, 2005
    can i join!can i join!can i join!can i join!Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!here a phrase from the manga "Sowwy...Iforgot..."-Chiyo-chan from strip SCARY!

cutie_pichu322

cutie pokemon hunter
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 5, 2005
    seth30 is my cousin he told me about the club...... but I have the manga! :P

Rikku-chan

♥Neko-Girl♥
    Years
    Here's a funny Gif I found!

The Azumanga Daioh Club

Back