• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I really appreciate this community. I'm also glad to be back around to trade for new events lol. Plus, there's so much US/UM and VC G/S hype to discuss. @_@
Hey Flan! Glad to see you're back :)

I'm interested in these 3:
JPN Year of the Dragon Shiny Horsea ♀/タッツー, LV. 1, UT
OT: ワラソス ID no.: 37137
JPN Year of the Dragon Shiny Trapinch ♀/ナックラー, LV. 1, UT
OT: ワラソス ID no.: 37137
JPN Year of the Dragon Shiny Bagon ♂/タツベイ, LV. 1, UT
OT: クダン ID no.: 45214

I can offer:
12255 Calm, 1/8/16 JP PGL Delibird (Video proof)
03205 Mild, 3/31/15 US PGL Amaura

I trade 1 proof for 2 unproofs, so hopefully that's fair for you :)

Yep, that sounds completely fair to me! When will you be available to trade? I'm pretty free for the rest of today, actually, so if you're online still, I can trade. You'd just have to give me time to clone and whatnot, haha.
Yay! Welcome back, Flan!
I went through and did a major hack cleanse of my shinies, so now I have to recover a lot. Below is a list of what I'm interested in. The ones in Bold are my wants in my 2:1 deal. So, Overall, you can choose 18 of my Pokemon. I added a bunch of Cute Charm Glitch pokemon in Apriballs, too. Look for the OT of Abby. And, for safety's sake, I'll put all of these in non-redis.

Spoiler:

Oh wow, this is pretty amazing! I've honestly been eyeing a lot of your events for a while, so being able to pick 18 off your shop is a great deal. I'll edit this post again with a spoilered list when I've selected what I'd be interested in!
Hiya Flan! Glad to hear you're doing alright! (You sorta dropped off suddenly so I was super worried something happened! @-@) Let me know if you're still interested in our trade! I'm in the US for a few weeks and wasn't going to do trading, but I think my current time zone lines up better so I could make something work! (I am now in WA, so I'm in Pacific Standard Time I think.)

Yep, I'm definitely still interested! Sorry about dropping off. Work was picking up (as it tends to always do when you're seeking a career in law... oops lmao), so I had to prioritize some aspects of my life for a bit. ^^; I'm pretty available for the next few days, although looking at my weekend (Sat, Sun) schedule, I may only be free in the afternoon, so 12pm-4pm EDT. During the weekdays, any time is fair game! Thanks for being so understanding--I know how busy you are, so I appreciate your flexibility with me!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I really appreciate this community. I'm also glad to be back around to trade for new events lol. Plus, there's so much US/UM and VC G/S hype to discuss. @_@

Oh wow, this is pretty amazing! I've honestly been eyeing a lot of your events for a while, so being able to pick 18 off your shop is a great deal. I'll edit this post again with a spoilered list when I've selected what I'd be interested in!
Sounds great to me. I would hold off for just a bit. I did the hack check of shinies, and now the hack check of events is this weekend (probably some tonight because of Splatfest). So, I'm expecting to pull down a handful of events. I'd hate to trade you a hack.

EDIT: Also, if I could snag your shiny Deoxys, too. Then that would be great. Bump it up to 19 for you to choose from.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Yep, that sounds completely fair to me! When will you be available to trade? I'm pretty free for the rest of today, actually, so if you're online still, I can trade. You'd just have to give me time to clone and whatnot, haha.

I'm able to trade now :)

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Sounds great to me. I would hold off for just a bit. I did the hack check of shinies, and now the hack check of events is this weekend (probably some tonight because of Splatfest). So, I'm expecting to pull down a handful of events. I'd hate to trade you a hack.

EDIT: Also, if I could snag your shiny Deoxys, too. Then that would be great. Bump it up to 19 for you to choose from.

Sure, I'll hold off until later this weekend to make a final list of events I'm interested in. (: Thanks for letting me know! The Deoxys shall be yours, too.
I'm able to trade now :)

Great, can we schedule the trade for 30 minutes from now (so like 6pm EDT lol)? That'll give me time to clone and set up my 3DS's Wi-fi in my new apartment lol. I'll VM you then!

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Yep, I'm definitely still interested! Sorry about dropping off. Work was picking up (as it tends to always do when you're seeking a career in law... oops lmao), so I had to prioritize some aspects of my life for a bit. ^^; I'm pretty available for the next few days, although looking at my weekend (Sat, Sun) schedule, I may only be free in the afternoon, so 12pm-4pm EDT. During the weekdays, any time is fair game! Thanks for being so understanding--I know how busy you are, so I appreciate your flexibility with me!
Not at all!! I'm glad it was just normal life stuff rather than more serious stuff haha. You are actually now three hours ahead of me which is good since earlier my time works better! Unfortunately I have stuff both Sat (all day) and Sun (in that time) so the weekend is probably out, but weekdays are fine! I'm waking up at about noon my time (so 3 PM for you?) and am usually around a few hours after that until I have stuff going on!

Nah, thank you for being understanding! Technically I'm freer than I usually am since I'm on vacation, but things are a little more crazy since friends keep grabbing me to hang out and the like haha. Those above times should remain pretty consistent though!

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Not at all!! I'm glad it was just normal life stuff rather than more serious stuff haha. You are actually now three hours ahead of me which is good since earlier my time works better! Unfortunately I have stuff both Sat (all day) and Sun (in that time) so the weekend is probably out, but weekdays are fine! I'm waking up at about noon my time (so 3 PM for you?) and am usually around a few hours after that until I have stuff going on!

Nah, thank you for being understanding! Technically I'm freer than I usually am since I'm on vacation, but things are a little more crazy since friends keep grabbing me to hang out and the like haha. Those above times should remain pretty consistent though!

Yeah, it's been a crazy year for me, but thankfully I've seen more upward trend than downward, phew. At least in terms of scheduling between us, this does work out conveniently then. (: I'll try and catch you either tomorrow (Friday) at noon PDT or definitely on Monday/Tuesday!
Enjoy your vacation, btw. You deserve it as much as anyone else!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Sure, I'll hold off until later this weekend to make a final list of events I'm interested in. (: Thanks for letting me know! The Deoxys shall be yours, too.
Hey there, I worked from home today, and I was able to go through my events and get rid of a few. I'm no expert like Haileo, but I feel like I cleared out the majority of the hacks.
So, feel free to find 19 to trade. I'll be free most of the weekend when I'm not playing Splatoon. You're only 2 hours ahead of me, so the weekdays won't be too tough either.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Hey there, I worked from home today, and I was able to go through my events and get rid of a few. I'm no expert like Haileo, but I feel like I cleared out the majority of the hacks.
So, feel free to find 19 to trade. I'll be free most of the weekend when I'm not playing Splatoon. You're only 2 hours ahead of me, so the weekdays won't be too tough either.
Ah, so here's my list that I'm interested in! What do you think? I'll be available this weekend too--I'll just try and catch you online in the afternoon tomorrow or on Sunday.

Spoiler:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Ah, so here's my list that I'm interested in! What do you think? I'll be available this weekend too--I'll just try and catch you online in the afternoon tomorrow or on Sunday.

Spoiler:

Sounds fantastic. I'll clone those tomorrow morning. I'm going to a bookstore sale, comic shop, and a few errands, but I should be on around 2-3PM MDT. I'll be checking back and forth since I'm Splatfesting tomorrow.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Sounds fantastic. I'll clone those tomorrow morning. I'm going to a bookstore sale, comic shop, and a few errands, but I should be on around 2-3PM MDT. I'll be checking back and forth since I'm Splatfesting tomorrow.

Awesome, I'll make sure to be available for you then! I'll have everything cloned for you and ready. ^^

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Sound so great. Decided to go see Atomic Blonde, so I'll be free closer to 4-4:30PM MDT.

If you're still around for the rest of tonight, then I should be fine! (: Sorry I couldn't be around yesterday. Went out with some friends since I hadn't seen them in around nine months lol.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
HI! I have Coro Coro event Ho Oh for trade. I'm interested in any of your shiny Suicune.

I'm also interested in the shiny female houndour, and female event vaporeon, but mostly the Suicune.

Last edited by a moderator:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
If you're still around for the rest of tonight, then I should be fine! (: Sorry I couldn't be around yesterday. Went out with some friends since I hadn't seen them in around nine months lol.
No worries. I figured something came up. I went out to the bar tonight to hang out with a friend visiting from Seattle. We can try to meet up this week. I'm not in much of a rush since we trade together so often already.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
HI! I have Coro Coro event Ho Oh for trade. I'm interested in any of your shiny Suicune. I'm also interested in the shiny female houndour, and female event vaporeon, but mostly the Suicune.

Sure, I'd be fine with trading one of the event Shiny Suicunes for the CoroCoro Ho-Oh. What are you offering for the other two?
No worries. I figured something came up. I went out to the bar tonight to hang out with a friend visiting from Seattle. We can try to meet up this week. I'm not in much of a rush since we trade together so often already.

Yeah, let's figure something out for the weekdays. It'll generally be less busy for me anyway since I am on vacation lol. I'm not in a rush either. (:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Yeah, let's figure something out for the weekdays. It'll generally be less busy for me anyway since I am on vacation lol. I'm not in a rush either. (:

Awesome. I'll probably be free Tuesday - Thursday, but my plans normally change a lot. I can get on PC when I'm at work to plan trades, though.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
I can offer two event tapu koko, american, for the other two. I also have a HA egg move Oshawott in a moon ball, and an HA egg move female vulpix in a beast ball. I a;so can offer a timid helioptile, a female incineroar, and rayquaza for the other two.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Awesome. I'll probably be free Tuesday - Thursday, but my plans normally change a lot. I can get on PC when I'm at work to plan trades, though.

Sweet, I'll make sure to be on tomorrow (Tuesday) to try and catch you. I've got no ongoing plans then so I should be available!
I can offer two event tapu koko, american, for the other two. I also have a HA egg move Oshawott in a moon ball, and an HA egg move female vulpix in a beast ball. I a;so can offer a timid helioptile, a female incineroar, and rayquaza for the other two.

Sorry, I'm not really interested in these offers. However, I can still trade one event Shiny Suicune for the CoroCoro Ho-Oh. When would be a good time to trade for you? We can schedule a time, if you'd like.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Hi! I might be trading with someone else, but if that doesn't work out, my FC is 2509_6594_2157. Thanks for replying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back