• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bank Vault

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
    I'm very interested in Shiny Rotom. :) Would you like one of my shinies in return? Check my trade thread linked at the top of my signature.

EDIT: My only 2 5 IV'd are Gengar and Beldum.

EDIT #2: I got a few more legendary and shiny.

Check the link to my Emporium of Pokémon at the top of my signature for a compilation of everything I have to offer and need. Here's a bit of both.
    Shiny Pokémon!
    Spoiler:

Legendary
    Spoiler:

Pokémon Wanted
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ársa

k.
    Years
    I'm very interested in Shiny Rotom. :) Would you like one of my shinies in return? Check my trade thread linked at the top of my signature.

EDIT: My only 2 5 IV'd are Gengar and Beldum.

EDIT #2: I got a few more legendary and shiny.

Check the link to my Emporium of Pokémon at the top of my signature for a compilation of everything I have to offer and need. Here's a bit of both.
    Shiny Pokémon!
    Spoiler:

Legendary
    Spoiler:

Pokémon Wanted
    Spoiler:

Hi Snoochey,

I'm interested in your 5IV Articuno. I will however have to get my Rotom cloned before I will be able to trade.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
    Hi Snoochey,

I'm interested in your 5IV Articuno. I will however have to get my Rotom cloned before I will be able to trade.

Hey man! I got a Rotom already.

I am interested in Tentacool still though if you want the Articuno.

My Rotom is 31/31/31/31/31/31 Modest if you're interested in acquiring a perfect one as well, I'd be a little interested in Tyranitar.

Let me know what's up! :)

Back