• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Beatles will never be forgotten

Years
    I just wanted to talk about how the Beatles will never be forgotten even long after the rest of them past away. There music was so culturally loved. For the most part every decade discovered the Beatles in some shape or form. The Beatles grew rock/pop and made it what it is today. The Beatles is real music not this Justin Bieber and junky auto tuned crap. If you going to make real music you have to be able to sing and not rely on some program to make you sound better. Long live the Beatles

Vulpes bicaudata

Charmander Fanboy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    I hate the Beatles. Just sayin'. Give me Maurice Ravel, Edvard Grieg, Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Alexander Borodin, or Ludwig van Beethoven instead.

Not everyone loves the Beatles... If you ask me, they give the Coleoptera a bad name.

Back