• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Begining Is Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Montana was up bright and early. He had already promised to meet his friends down at the end of the road at 8 o'clock that morning. It was still gloomy outside, because the sun hadn't fully rised. He had recieved his little Mudkip the day before, as had his friends. They all had different pokemon. Professor Birch said they should all stick together, so they decided to meet there at 8. The little Mudkip skimpered around Montana's feet chirping, or what ever it was doing. Montana reached down and patted its head. Then he turned to looked down the road toward the litle town.....

No One

In Particular
    Years
    Fredi was letting his Staryu enjoy a small, shallow, but secluded pool. His watched beeped at him saying it was 8:50, he had set it to do so. He bent over at the pool's edge and said, "Hey, Staryu, it's time to go see your other friends." Staryu obeyed and came to Fredi. He in return scooped up Staryu and carried it down to the end of the road.

Years
    Montana was ready to go, and was begining to get impatient. Mudkip had become tired, and curled up on the top of Montana's shoe. Montana picked it up, and stroked its skin. It was smooth. Montana thought of a frog...Politoed. This was like a new species of the Poli- pokemon. Come on, Montana thought anxiously. He was ready to go. His first goal was to catch a new pokemon as soon as he saw one. The only problem he could see was that his little pokemon had never battled. That led him to the conclusion that hi and his friends should have some little battles when they come across a nice place to rest between Oldale and LittleRoot.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Rachel had to run to get to the road on time. She had slept in without meaning to. Her Torchic was having a hard time keeping up, so she picked it up and ran even faster....

No One

In Particular
    Years
    By the time Fredi reached his destination he was running. Becuase he had taken his time to get there, he was late. *Pantpantpant* "Sorry for not getting here sooner. I got sidetracked." He then sat down and hugged Staryu.

Years
    "It's ok," Montana told him.

"Return Mudkip," the little pokemon was absorbed by a red light.

Montana thought that everyone was late....so he he checked his watch and it read 8:34. Yea, they are pretty late he thought.

No One

In Particular
    Years
    "So where exactly are we going to begin?" Fredi spoke as he stood up, "Staryu Return." Staryu dissapeared in a red flash.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    "Wait!", Rachel yelled. She had finally gotten there. "You..people...have the...least...amount of...pactince..ever..." she said tring to catch her breath.

kill.harp

Kagemane master
    Years
    Iceri woke up and looked at his clock.
    "Whaaaaaaa! Gotta run!," he said in a panic. He was late for the trip he was to go on. He got ready and picked up his pokeball with Squirtle in it.
    He finally caught up with Montana and the gang. "What're we gonna do then?"
    He put on his headphones before anyone could answer.

Years
    "Well...." pops Iceri up side the head," we need to leave. Everyone is here, so let's go."

He turned toward the road leading out of Littleroot, and took a step on to it. He turned and beckoned his companions to follow.

"You," Montana said," I think we should have some little battles for experience.

albatrosstrevelyan

A member of team aqua!
    Years
    OOC: Where are we going.
    BIC: Seeing trainers leaving Kewina decided to join them. She ran out the door and caught up to them with ease. "Hey my name is Kewina uhh...did I miss anything???" she then smiled when she seen everyones pokemon. "Wow you guy's you all have starters! This is my grandfathers pokemon but I am using it he gave her to me!" she then held up the well trained horsea. "I've always wanted a Kingdra." she then smiled "Enough about me tell me your names."

Years
    "Well, I'm Montana. This is my little Mudkip. And we are on our way to Oldale, and then out to the world of pokemon. I want to get all the badges, because I am going to win the Hoeen League. Me and Mudkip are gonna be the best," Montana said as he introduced himself," Of course, I am the best out here."

He glanced around to see what the others would say to this comment.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Rachel smiled. "I am Rachel. I'm better with Pok?mon than I look, and thats why I started with Torchic." she then looked at Montana, "I usually have the sulplies we need, but I have to agree that Montana here knows a lot about Pok?mon and how to catch them."

Years
    Montana laughed. "Well, you have a point there. Perhaps that's why we all travel together. We all have our own special qualities."

Montana looked around and saw the beauty of the road.

"You know, this place is a wonderful place for some battles. I bet our pokemon could use a little bit of experience. Don't ya'll?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back