• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Begining Is Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Rachel nodded to Montana."Some real battles sound like fun. All there is on the route are Pochiana, and I don't want to battle those until I have a few Pok?balls."
    "Plus,"she added, "Fire Blaze won't make it in the first gym unless she evolves. Then let's follow Kewina to Oldale."

No One

In Particular
    Years
    "I agree with Rachel," Fredi said and then gesturing towards his only pokeball, "I also need to level up Staryu. It still doesn't know any water moves." Fredi then started out for Oldale, slowly at first so he wouldn't get far ahead of the group.

Years
    "All righty then," Montana said excitedly. "How about we go right here right now. I don't care who it is. Me and Totodile are ready to kick some butt!" He was now yelling at the top of his lungs.

"Come you guys, someone pick-up a pokeball."

By now Totodile was standing in front of its excited trainer. Mudkip was sort of confused, but he was watching Montana so he started hopping and squeaking.

"Mu-uuuuuuuud-kip!!"

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Rachel looked at Montana."Okay, let's do it!",she said as she reached for her pok?ball."Fire Blaze, go!" A dazzling light exploded, and the little Torchic started chirping with excitement.

No One

In Particular
    Years
    Fredi backed away from the two to give them battling space. "Staryu come out!" Fredi sta down and held Staryu in his lap, "Let's watch this battle Staryu."

Years
    "Hey, Hey. We can't all battle each other at the same time. There are thee of us, so I'll battle one of you, then the winner will battle the other. So, I'll pick a number, 1-10, and who ever comes closer will get their pick, to battle me, or the winner. If I was you I'd pick the winner....of course either way your battling me."

Montana laughed at his own remark. "Alright, I got it. One through ten."

Years
    "Oh wow!! That'll be great. Ok, Rachel, you get over here with me. Let's battle. Duo style!"

This was great. Two on two battles were awesome.

"Let's do this. You ready, Rach?"

Years
    "I'm started this right here!"

Mudkip was poised for action. "Mudkip, go, use Water Gun."

The little pokemon shot a water gun. At Torchic!!

"No No, Mudkip! Use water Gun on Totodile. Uh....sorry Rach. Heh."

Montana blushed.

Years
    "Ok...that was nice...let's see, uh, Birch said all the pokemon know Tackle. So, Mudkip use that!"

Yes, he thought Mudkip hit Staryu with the tackle.

Years
    "Rachel, girl, this is our match. You and me need to stop single training and hook up. We make an awesome team. I mean we are good with just little puny pokemon. Wait till our teams are super strong and powerful. We will be unstopable. It's true. Really it is. Watch think about that?"

Montana started laughing mainly because the two pokemon were sitting on the ground now, and seemed to be carrying on a conversation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back