• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Begining Is Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

No One

In Particular
    Years
    "Staryu! Harden! Then tackle Mudkip!" Fredi was now standing up and willing.

((I chose two attacks to catch up, and there is a website I use to check all the little facts of pokemom I need to know for RPing, I'll put it in my siggy.))

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    "Alright Montana, but we need a move that Torchic and Mudkip both can use together. We can't use water gun and flamthower because one will drown out the other. In the meantime.." She looked Torchic,"Fire Blaze, use growl on Staryu!"

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    "I've got it!" she said to Montana,"okay, I'll hold of Aya, and you battle with Fredi. Let your Mudkip get really weak, but don't let it faint!"She then turned to Torchic,"Fire Blaze, slash!"

No One

In Particular
    Years
    Fredi was scratching his head, he was thinking about how unorganized this 2-on-2 battle was going.

((How about I tell you what moves you have [if we are following the basics of levels:

Horsea: --Bubble lvl8-Smokescreen lvl15-Leer
    Mudkip: --Tackle Growl lvl6-Mud Slap lvl10-Water Gun
    Staryu: --Tackle Harden lvl6-Water Gun lvl10-Rapid Spin
    Torchic: --Scratch Growl lvl7-Focus Energy lvl11-Ember
    Totodile: --Scratch Leer lvl7-Rage lvl13-Water Gun

I don't want to take control, it's just... rather... the moves are unorganized... I just wanted you to know what the moves are. I'll modify the URL in my Siggy so you don't have to go exploring that site to find what I used.))

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    "Torchic, try another slash!",she yelled, though they didn't afect Totadile that much.

((I think we should be able to use all the moves they can learn before they evolve.Ex. Torchic can use focus energy, but not mirror more or dubble kick until it evolves.))

Years
    "Wait..Torchic will go fast against these water type attacks. So...Rachel..get Torchic to attack reapeatedly, and Mudkip will will use his water gun to block off the attacks coming at Torchic. It's a built in attack and defense team. Think it'll work? Well, I think it's worth a try."

kill.harp

Kagemane master
    Years
    After Iceri woke up, he looked over to see Squirtle still sleeping.
    "Well, glad to see you're not nervous," he said. Squirlte looked up. "Well, as long as they're battling, let's watch to see what we can learn."
    Squirtle started to study the environment of the battle, as he'd never been in one.
    Iceri went back to sleep.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back