• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Begining of the Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zell Dintch

Fear me!
    Years
    The end is drawing near to Earth's destruction. With teamsRocket,Magma,and Aqua all teaming up to battle Earth's strongest hero's.Many will battle along side one another. Will the heros prevail? That is yet undecided.
    info needed
    name:
    team:
    description:
    personality:
    I'll post mine later.

Charizard_Trainer

Slightly Insane Charmander
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2005
    Name: Jessica
    Team: Charizard/Pikachu/Dugtrio/Arbok/Persian/Golduck
    Description: Pink button-up shirt, faded blue jeans, tan sandals, shoulder-length chesnut-brown hair
    Personality: Cheery, optimistic, hyper, determined

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    name:Rein
    team:Blastoise, Milotic,Umbreon, Gyrados,Kyogre,Mantine
    description:
    The Begining of the Revolution

personality:funny,nice,smart,caring

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Name: Bart
    Team: Shiftry/Swellow/Eevee/Raichu/Weezing/Hypno
    Description: Bart wears a red shirt, sky blue shorts and navy blue shoes. He also has black spiky hair and chocolate brown eyes.
    Personality: You might think Bart is a mischievous little demon at first, but if you get to know him, he is kind. He's also hyper, which can spell trouble sometimes.

OOC: I swear this isn't based on Bart from The Simpsons!

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    name: Akira
    team: Ninetales, red Gyarados(Red), psychic Pikachu with blue eyes (Sky), Stantler, Pidgeot.
    description: Navy hair that goes to just below her shoulder blades, gold eyes, jeans, black headband, black fingerless gloves, black t-shirt with an odd circle on the shoulder, tennis shoes, and a black cloak.
    personality: Quiet, calm, brave, and is always willing to make sacrifices for her friends.

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    Name: Kia
    Team: Dratini, Raichu, Hitmochan, Flareion, Swabu and Squirtle.
    Description: Spiked blue hair, plain navy shirt, navy sweatpants and a white headband.
    Personality: Quite experienced with pokemon, outgoing and loyal

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    I'm in.
    name:Spike
    team:Raichu,Blaziken,Treecko,Stantler,Ponyta,and Swampert
    description:blue jeans,white t-shirt,long brown hair,brown eyes.
    personality:funny,nice,caring,loyal,and brave

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    name:Emily
    team:Charizard[Flare],Dragonite,Salamance,Houndoom[Darkness],Vaporeon[Hydro],Tyranitar[Rage]
    description:Wears black t-shirt with flames at the bottom,blue jeans,and red shoes. She has bright blonde hair always pulled into a ponytail, and bright blues. She's about 5' 6".
    personality:She very nice around other people but has a temper as firery as a Volcano. She's very brave and isn't afraid to stand up for whats right.

Zell Dintch

Fear me!
    Years
    name:Alexander (Alex for short)
    team:Absol,Charizard,Medicham,Sizor,Dragonite,and Blaziken
    description:tall,long brown hair,and dark brown eyes.
    personality:mysterious,quiet,kind and loyal to friends.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    name: Daegon
    team: Pichu, Larvitar,
    description: Blue gloves, black coat, black trainers, silver watch
    personality: Lazy, likes to eat a lot.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    name: Sam
    team:Flygon, Espeon, Umbreon
    description: Petite, around 5'3" wit long purple hair. She wears a miniskirt and a pink top.
    personality: Fun and a bit of a daredevil. Known to preform stunts on the back of her Flygon. It was originally just for fun, until people payed to see her do it.
    History: A professional trainer, as well as acrobatic. Famous in her town for bringing shiny pokemon and pokemon from "out-of-region" Famous in her town.

I'm Boris

No, I'm not!
    Years
    name: Boris
    team: Grumpig, Grumpig, Grumpig (yes, three Grumpigs), Lairon, Raichu, Rhydon
    description: Tall with greying hair and silver eyes, a spark of energy still dwells in Boris' eyes. He wears a beige formal shirt and dark trousers, as well as black walking shoes.
    personality: Grouchy but kindly, Boris craves respect from everyone. He likes to take quick action but hates to be in the wrong.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    Sounds interesting ^_^
    name: Tosh
    team: Umbreon, Absol, Houndoom
    description: She has long black hair, wears a black blouse, a black laced skirt, knee high black boots and a black over coat.
    personality: Quiet, shy, a loner, friendly

Vincent_Valentine

Fear my gun!
    Years
    name:Mikaro
    team:Treecko,Blaziken,Tallow,Swampert,Absol,and Espeon
    description:tall,long black hair,black clothing,and a tatoo of a Absol on his left arm
    personality:go-getter,friendly,loyal.

Zell Dintch

Fear me!
    Years
    Alexander walked down the road toward the rockets head quarters."They wont get away with staeling Pokemon. I will stop them." On the way I see two friends.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Akira watched a boy below walking towards two others muttering to himself. She smiled and patted her Pikachu, Sky, who was standing on her shoulder. Sky was a normal Pikachu except the her eyes were dark lue and she had psychic abilities. This gave her a mean advantage in battles because people expect Pikachu to use electric not psychic attacks. Evantually Akira became bored with watching the boy and decided to go and say hi. She climbed quickly out of the tree and walked over to him.

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    Kia watched as a boy came up to him, "What are you doing in these parts?" he asked inquiringly. This path was far away from the main path. He had come here with his own reasons. Whoever this boy was, hopefully he wasn't trouble.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    I watched the people below. I was drifting in the air on my Charizard, Flare. I told her to land so we could say hi. She banked in that direction. Close to the ground I jumped off and walked up to them. I was almos hit by a girl on a Flygon. "Hello!" I shouted. "Watch what you're doin'!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back