• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best Idea for a Pokemon Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2013
    Looking back on the Pokemon franchise as a whole, I've always thought the games are great and the diversity of their products has been extremely healthy. But the one thing I always thought would make it absolutely unbeatable was if, for their video games, they took advantage of another platform's internet connectivity capabilities (like Xbox Live or something like that) and have the Pokeworld one where all trainers can interact with one another.

Now I know they've sort of done this through using the DS and Global Link, but I'm referring more to the kind of interaction found in games like the Halo series or Call of Duty, that kind of stuff; the kind where no matter you are in the Pokemon world, there are other trainers on their adventure at the same time, available to battle. I know there a few issues they would have run into by going that route with their video games and all, but I just always thought it would be kinda a fun way to play Pokemon!

Any thoughts? :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Hey,

Discussion about the games doesn't belong here, it belongs in Pokemon Gaming Central. However, this would probably fit best in the discussion on the next generation, so I'll just close this and let you repost it there. If you're still unsure feel free to PM Sydian for more guidance. :)

The Best Idea for a Pokemon Game

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back