• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The Best Legendary Pokémon for the GBA

What is the Best Legendary Pokémon playable in GBA?

• Articuno

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Zapdos

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Moltres

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mewtwo

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Mew

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Raikou

• Entei

• Suicune

• Lugia

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Ho-Oh

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Celebi

• Regirock

• Regice

• Registeel

• Latias

• Latios

• Kyogre

• Groudon

• Rayquaza

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Jirachi

• Deoxys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hypermonkey

N008 H4CK3R
Years
  • So what do you guys think is the best GBA Legendary? Mines would be either Mewtwo, Lugia, or Zapdos. I think Lugia is the best out of the three I chose because it can learn Aeroblast and even Psycho Boost if from XD. I also grew up thinking that Mewtwo is the strongest because I used to use him to solo the whole Elite Four just to test how good it was at level 100 in blue version and is still good but hard to capture in LeafGreen. Zapdos was also my most favorite Pokémon when I was a kid before Generation II was introduced and I still like it even now because it has a unique type combination. I also liked Suicune and Registeel but they don't even come close to what I think is the best legendary Pokémon.
    Also in Generation III, Articuno can learn Mind Reader and a move thats called Sheer Cold...

Jabunks

Currently Inactive
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    I'd choose jirachi, It's cute, and strong =D
    I dunno about anyone else, but I apply 2 views before voting /shrug

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2008
    Celebi, it's cute, awsome in battle, and one of the only two legendary grass pokemon.

BountyHunter15

Helpful Foe
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2008
    I like Mew.
    It can learn an tm/hm
    Also it can transform and focus punch.
    Also Regice and Articuno ftw.

ConnoRAWR

Twitter Username; ConnoRAWR :D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    Kyogre FTW!
    It was my first rare because i was so bad at pokemon before i never beat the elite four before Sapphire, and i didnt have the patience either
    :D

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Deoxys is usually the most seen legendary in ubers. It's Attack form is nearly unstoppable, unable to be walled by pretty much anything. It's also got insane speed, second to only Ninjask and Deoxys's Speed Form...

...However, any priority move pretty much owns it's piss weak defenses, which is where Rayquaza comes in. It makes for an awesome sweeper, like the Salamence of ubers.

Miss_Harleen

You're average trainer
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 7, 2008
    I'd have to go with Celebi because I love grass Pokemon, and it's just so adorable!

But, if we're talking strength, Mewtwo.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Kyogre, it has really high stat, drizzle which makes water attacks stronger and thunder a 100% accuracy, plus it has high special atk and high special def compared with Groudon who has high atk and high def. And a water type in the GBA is better of with high special stats.

sid_elite

HAck LoVer!
    Years
  • Mewtwo rocks !!!!!

Mewtwo is my "TRUMP" pokemon in Pokemon Leaf Green.With it's all stats above 150, it is the best legendary.

ScyKinG

Can't Be Touched
    Years
  • I like Celebi and Lugia, can't really decide which one. But I'm choosing based on who I would to have as my own if I was in the Pokemon world

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Celebi is my favourite after only Rayquaza chose but I chose Celebi because it is the only grass legendary and it is so cute. =D.

wus6r

pokemon expert
    Years
  • i voted for mewtwo cuz it was my first ever legendery in yellow. migrated mine from leaf green to diamond and trashed my friends team with just mewtwo at lv 100
    friends team. deoxys speed form lv 96, deoxys attack form lv 92, girantina lv 100, infernape lv 100, arceus
    mind plate lv 100 and darkrai lv 99

Back