• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best Overall Team (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
Years
  • I wasn;t thinking straight there really. If its Scarfed and uses Close Combat, then WOOHOO! Ok yeah but Weezing handles him well. And yeah being bossy at this thread usually ends badly. Im thinking Spencs-Z has better coverage, more power, and yes can still take hits. I say him over HEatran.

And sorry Tortured Soul, the guy who hasn;t even been here for very long has the most sense out of all of us, the student has become a master ;)

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
  • Waker, read those parts of the first post. -_-

Edit: The way this is going, I expect this thread to be closed soon. I think I'll be smart and get the hell out of here until things get back to normal. Kthx.

Um, he hasn't been seen in over a month, and isn't actively helping with this team. Therefore, I really don't care at all what Vainz had to say way back when.

Excuse me? This isn't your thread. As I said, you JUST arrived, to DARE tell us how to do it?

As I said, WE DO NOT NEED A BULKY SWEEPER! We need one to do the most damage.

I still vote Heatran, but not for your reasons at all.

I'm sorry, & in all due respect, Waker, if you don't like it, you can leave.

I leave only one of two ways. Either I leave by my own choice, or you force me to leave. Oh, wait, it's not YOUR thread either. If you don't like it, too bad. If you don't like the way I talk, too bad. If you don't like my ideas, too bad. At least I'm trying, OKAY?! Jesus Christ, I'm really sick of being treated like crap EVERYWHERE!

Honestly, I'm starting to hope this just gets locked. I'm getting very sick of quite a few people here. BACK. THE HELL. OFF. I am NOT someone you want to piss off.

Now, I am going to try ONE MORE TIME to help, and you'd better freaking be grateful. I don't give a damn if I'm not the best, neither are you, so just STUFF IT. At least I freaking TRY.

Heatran @ Choice Scarf; Flash Fire
    Modest; 252 Special Attack, 240 Speed, 12 HP
    Fire Blast / Lava Plume
    Flash Cannon
    Earth Power
    Hidden Power

Hidden Power would be Ice here. I put Flash Cannon instead of the usual Explosion because we can already handle special walls easily with Heracross and Dusknoir, if not more than those two. Steel attacks aren't the best on offense, I know, but it hits for neutral damage on a lot, which is basically the same Explosion did. This way, at least our own Pokémon won't faint to do damage.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    I'm SUPPOSED TO BE THE WORST PLAYER/RATER EVER!! L00K 47 MY §7UP!l) N00B§P34l<!!11ii

Weezing can't take NP Flamethrower

Eos Aduro

Years
  • YEah but most Infernape are mixed, and dont have NP anyways, and if one if using NP, it will probably be all special, so Blisey handles it. ANd lets vote, I vote Porygon-Z!

Porygon-Z: 1 vote
    Heatran: So far none

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • I don't care how freakin pissed you are, as you can do nothing at all. You wonder why you are always treated like crap? Have a look in the mirror. We do NOT need your help, nor do we care if your trying. You really are trying to get kicked off this thread. We aren't grateful for whatever little help you give, as you aren't the saviour of this thread. It's clear that you cannot work in a group with anyone. All you know how to do is iinsult random members & act like your the victim. I won't need to kick you off. There were no problems before you joined. You are only aimming to get yourself booted out.

Either learn to work as a group, or leave. Your petty little words isn't scaring anyone.

Eos Aduro

Years
  • Yeah you need to be here a little bit longer before you get respect as a rater. But 0.5 it is! Also, remember Porygon-Z has a 180 Power move that has a 20% chance of 3 different status's and with Specs help.

Porygon-Z: 1
    Heatran: 0.5

Also I got outposted

Eos Aduro

Years
  • Wooty, hasn;t been here very long either, so do you mind being a 0.5 vote? Or did you post more before, I seem to forget, either way Porygon-Z is winning. I think he has stronger moves, and may not be speedy, but he has Dusknoir to take any fighting attacks directed at him.

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
  • Yeah you need to be here a little bit longer before you get respect as a rater. But 0.5 it is! Also, remember Porygon-Z has a 180 Power move that has a 20% chance of 3 different status's and with Specs help.

Porygon-Z: 1
    Heatran: 0.5

Also I got outposted

At least you're being nice about it. This guy isn't.

I don't care how freakin pissed you are, as you can do nothing at all. You wonder why you are always treated like crap? Have a look in the mirror. We do NOT need your help, nor do we care if your trying. You really are trying to get kicked off this thread. We aren't grateful for whatever little help you give, as you aren't the saviour of this thread. It's clear that you cannot work in a group with anyone. All you know how to do is iinsult random members & act like your the victim. I won't need to kick you off. There were no problems before you joined. You are only aimming to get yourself booted out.

Either learn to work as a group, or leave. Your petty little words isn't scaring anyone.

Back on my ignore list you go, this time for good. And by the way, if you knew where I came from, you'd know when to back off. That was about three posts ago. Now you're on my other list as well.

It's not worth it sims, I suggest we take the Midnight approach and just ignore him, otherwise, he'll just continue to argue.

~T_S

You go on both lists as well.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Okay, yeah I've wanted to close this thread for a while, so now you all have given me the chance to do so. Frankly, this thread is a waste of space and shouldn't have reached this many posts by now. We've had too many problems with this thread. We've said it before: there is no such thing as a perfect team. So there will be conflicts because everyone has a differing opinion.

So in short, this thread is closed. I will also be reviewing people's posts and handing out infractions/warnings accordingly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back