• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The Best Pokemon from the GBA Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog11561

People to see, things to do.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    I think the best Pokemon from the Gba generation is Larvitar, Lugia, and Treecko. They are in my opinion. Please tell me what your thoughts are. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Uhm, Larvitar and Lugia aren't from the GBA generation but....ahh, whatever.

I think the best pokemon in the GBA generation were Blaziken, Kyogre, Flygon, Salamence, and Metagross.

Dog11561

People to see, things to do.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    Yes they were. You could get them in Pokemon Emerald from Pokemon Colleseum. And I meant the best Pokemon you could get in the GBA generation games. Not the best Pokemon FROM the GBA games. You must of intreperted it wrong.

Well, I think the best Pokemon from the GBA generation are Treecko, Minun, and Zigzagoon.

Also, please feed my Pokeball a rare candy. It is only lvl 2. Plz feed it!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

darkion

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2008
    The best is Metagross.
    it has great stats plus cool movepool

Fearless

Franchise
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2008
    Rayquaza and Metagross were freakin' awesome.
    I loved Rayquaza's stats and Metagross movepool.
    My god, I miss my old team....

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Yes they were. You could get them in Pokemon Emerald from Pokemon Colleseum. And I meant the best Pokemon you could get in the GBA generation games. Not the best Pokemon FROM the GBA games. You must of intreperted it wrong.

Well, I think the best Pokemon from the GBA generation are Treecko, Minun, and Zigzagoon.

Also, please feed my Pokeball a rare candy. It is only lvl 2. Plz feed it!!!!!!!!

-_-' check the title of this page, and what the first post says.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Since almost every one of the 356 first Pokémon is available in the advance generation (with certain event Pokémon being the only exceptions and even those can be obtained through events) games, I honestly don't see much of a point for this topic since it's basically a "What's the best Pokémon excluding the fourth generation ones?" topic.

That said, I'm not going to keep this topic open. And Erureido, try staying on topic and I don't really see the point in telling the thread starter what he meant when he created the topic. Yes, the title is misleading and so is the first post, but he explained what he meant whereas your post was just completely off-topic. :x And Dog11561, don't advertise your Poképets or whatever those Pokéballs with levels under them are called in your posts.

~Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back