• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The best Pokemon game ever

How you think it should be?

• Also tell me if it just how you like it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One more thing, tell me if its important.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    I don't think it's fair that your Pokemon might or might not fully evolve. That kinda sucks...and the fact you have to wait a week before re-challenging the E4? That would completely ruin teh game for me, having time limits.

Hejlug

Gamemaker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    These are just thouts.
    This isnt gonna become a game.Whats the point?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Your in for a big suprise. If you dont get answered there is a good answer for that. They wont listen. They never listened to a fan and never will. If you want to be hired then start learning japenese and have plans to live there. Anyway wow your idea is a bit weak. Pichu as a starter? And oh like 1 million EXP is going to make a difference. Its easy to gain if you go through each region thoroughly and by that i mean beat everyone. Its a nice idea to read and comment but otherwise never going to happen.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Yup...personally I find I get my Pokemon to around Lv. 50-60 when I reach the Elite Four. This estimates to only gaining like 25 levels in a region (if the aim is to get to Lv. 100 by the end of Sinnoh) which would annoy me a lot. It also means you might not even get a final evolution until after the second region (Tyranitar, for example? Depending on how much you train it). Personally, I'd prefer a "compilation game" with D/P/Pt styled remakes of Crystal, Emerald, LG/FR and Yellow, perhaps on a set of DS cartridges instead of one big game visiting every region.

Years
    Thanks for editing my mistakes on here.

No I mean Pichu would be the only Pokemon that will take all that experience. But the others will have their expereince pool the same, how it always was.

I guess I'm going to have to learn Japenese lol.

Yes its thoughts, but if Nintendo hear your story, and they like it would they try and do something.

Oh and yeah in part three I'll mention that if you beat all the elite four members. You become champion.

The timing well yeah people will really want to rush right to the Pokemon Leagues. But wouldn't you like to wait just one week and get your Pokemon trained. And rebattle them. Because remember it'll be an mmorpg so you'll be battling real people from all over the world.

Why won't they listen to anyone, if someone got ideas.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Then thats just ridiculous. You could go through a region train a level 100 tyranitar and take it with you. Or would you have to send the pokemon back until the next egion is over? And if it was that way then a way better zelda would have came out for the wii. They dont take fan ideas period. They ignore em and go on with their jobs.

Years
    Well yeah the idea about remaking FR/LG, Crystal, DPP would kick butt. But wouldn't it rock if it, you can travel every region. But your idea does sound good. If Nintendo does that I would get every game.

No if you read part 1 all your Pokemon get sent to professer Oak except Pichu

Also you get accesss to them when you get to another regions Pokemon Leagues.

Man that sucks that they don't listen to fans.

Well it won't really suck if some Pokemon don't want to evolve right? I mean it would be like real life. Like how the show is. Like Ash's Bulbasaur never wanted to evolve. So Ash didn't force it on him. He just left Bulbasaur like he was.

Thanks guys for telling me how you guys feel about the game.

Last edited:
    Years
    Go play a text-/forum-based RPG. That's the only way you'll ever see something like this. The problem with what you've promulgated (and with what most potential ROM hackers put forward also) is that it's far too ambitious. How would you be able to perform everything you've written without a game that is far too big for the system it's on? An official Pokémon MMORPG would come close, but I doubt that would ever happen. Apparently a company was attempting to pitch the diea for one, but it was turned down if I remember correctly. People can say this that and t'other about what they want from a Pokémon game, but how is it going to be done without an immense amount of planning and data? Plus, you'd no doubt expect a regular stream of new games from Nintendo, no? It's never going to happen.

Years
    Man yeah your right about that. Nintendo probably won't ever make a game like. Plus to make a reallife agme like that would take alot of technology. But with all the stuff we got now a days I still don't get it.

That picture look like Kira is that him Light Yagami.

Last edited:

RaikaCastillo

Spark Javelin!!!
    Years
    Uh...that's a lot to read for something that isn't a fiction or RP post.

So let me get this straight: You're proposing a game that is basically a compilation of all the seasons of the anime as well as every main Pokemon game that has ever been made? How can that be possible? I can't imagine that even fitting on the latest video game console. It certainly wouldn't be possible on any of the handheld games. Even if it was on a game console, the game would have to have so many discs, the memory card would have to be huge and the whole thing would be so dang expensive that one would have to be rich to afford it.

So no, it would probably never happen.

Years
    I guess I would have to freeze myself so I can go to the year 3000 lol. Yeah that would take alot of disk, your right about that. And yes I want a game like that. You know where you can go everywhere, and battle everyone in the world. I'm trying to see if I can contact Nintendo. So I can maybe conveicne them to make a mmorpg, now my chances are veryyyyyy slim. Because I'm only 13, and plus they say Nintendo will never listen to you. So thats why I was thinking about working for Nintendo. So I can make the ultimate Pokemon game. All I want to do is finally test my skills. I don't want to brag or anything because others are better then me. But I'm very good at Pokemon battles. I've beaten the Indigo Plateau, Hoeen Leagues, and Sinnoh Leagues. parts of the Battle frontier. And I've beaten Tycoon Palmer. All without cheating. But they are nothing but computers. So I want to make sure I'm real good. By battling people from all over the world. So that way I can earn the title, World Pokemon Master.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I don't see why a second thread was necessary for this, so I just merged the two~

thatrabidfangirl

*sweatdrops*
    Years
    Seems like too much effort. It'd take Nintendo years upon years upon eons to make. And plus, with the current games, you can see an end to them, and then you get to chill. But with this... you'd be doing things for so-oo long.

Hejlug

Gamemaker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    Okay,i officially give you the title of 'World Pokemon Master'.The end.

Empire

Lurking since 2008
    Years
    This would be like an Ultimate Game with all the game's in one. But it's not likely to happen.
    After Seeing D/P I truly think Nintendo has run out of idea's.

Years
    Thanks for merging the two tegether. Yeah it would take years to make. But I'm not giving up so I'm still going to try. And hopefully in the future I hope I make the Pokemon game everyone wants. I'm still going to make part three, but this time. I'm just going to explain how the game should be made. And hopfully that'll be the last thread on this title.

Yeah they might have. But hey theres always a 5th generation lol

Last edited:

Hejlug

Gamemaker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    Youre 13,youll probably forget about this when you grow up.
    First,you want to make it 2d or 3d?
    If its 2d,for PC,then its easier to make(but as a fan game).
    For this youll need to know: programming,GIMP or Photoshop,you can use the midi files from VGMusic(giving credits to them),use the game sprites and textures from bulbapedia,cerebii.net), and thats about it.There are many free 2d engines out there you can use,with simple scripting.
    But for 3d,its really different:making few hundred 3d models,texturing them,adding skeleton,animating,making the world,programming(3d engines-Ogre3d,Irrlicht,physics-ODE engine,PhysX,Havok engine,audio-OpenAL,FMOD engine),GIMP,Photoshop,etc for image processing.
    Not to mention that the world would probably be huge-will run slow on older machines.
    Thats the only way to make the game the way you want.Even if you become a great programmer and Nintendo hires you(not likely),youll still be doing what youre told.You wont be able to tell your word about creation of the world,if youll become a great 3d artist,youll do what youre told again,just make the world,but not the storyline.What im trying to say is you cant make it as you want as a Nintendo developer.
    So,the only way you can make it is a Fan Project.

Years
    Yeah thats why I ask these questions. See thats how I think of it of course. But didn't I also say tell me how you feel about it as well? Now when I ever get in touch with Nintendo I'm going to tell them how I fell about it. And how others feel as well. You know what I mean. Hmm the 3d I think that would be alot more better then 2d.It'll take some work but hey you never know if someone makes the game of the century. So like around 3 pm 2dey I'm going to work on part three. It make the thing sound more clearer.

Years
    The best Pokemon game ever part 3 and very last one. Someone please merge wit 1 nd 2

Like I said its how you think a Pokemon game should be. Knock yourself out. Tell me what type of Pokemon game would you like. And tell me the story. So I can send this last message to Nintendo. And finally be done with this dumb plan i hatched. O and someone please merge it with part 1 nd 2. And show me how to do merge.

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    lol ok (although as i said before i don't think its happening) they should have more choices for starter pokemon. not just a fire water and grass pokemon

examples:
    machop
    pidgey
    well u get the idea

Back