• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the best pokespe saga!

which is your favorite saga???

• Total voters

pkmaster

PkmnMaster
    Years
    i think the best is either johoto or hoen. i have read the red saga so many times its kind of boring...... the ending of yellow is boring........emerald is okay...... havnt read dp yet though........

Years
    Yay! PokeSpe!

GSC and RS were the best, It contains one of the best emotional experiences you could get in the Pokemon World/Franchise (Vidja games, Anime, Mangas). I almost cried when Ruby's world came crumbling down (But couldn't since I was reading in a public place:()
    But had to vote for GSC though.

Though I do love all of the Sagas! Go PokeSpe!

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    i think the best is either johoto or hoen. i have read the red saga so many times its kind of boring...... the ending of yellow is boring........emerald is okay...... havnt read dp yet though........

You forgot FRLG. True it is a remake of the R/G/B but its still a separate saga.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    When it comes down to it, I'll have to say GSC, Yellow, and FRLG.

I'm too lazy to sit here and list reasons tonight. Pester me about it tomorrow.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    GSC FTW! Come on, its got 7 protagonists, plus 16 Gym Leaders, a rogue Togepi, and a storyline that relates to what already has happened. I liked R/S, but it had no backstory.

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    I like R/S Saga. Because it was very very excited and awesome. And emotional... I'm nearly cried for the happy ending :P
    And GSC is the second. RGB isn't that nice but Yellow is more awesome than GSC.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    It's a toss up between G/S/C and R/S. Both were freaking good and I can't decide which is better storywise, but I voted G/S/C based on how much I liked the games.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    I like RS the most. Its a fascinating story, i just couldnt stop reading it. And Ruby is just too similar to me XD.

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    ok... I haven't finished the FR/LG, Emerald and te D/P series, but so far... out of the ones that I have read so far, I like the R/S series the best. It had the most evil villains, great action and the most romance between the two main characters. I believe that when it comes down to a any kind of a story like this, it has to have a BAD TO THE BONE villains, intense action and romance, and this saga has fulfilled those requirements.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2008
    I personally think the best saga is the G/S/C arc because at the very end of it Yellow'[s true gender was revealed and some major SpecialShipping hints were revealed.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    I kinda wonder why FRLG wasn't part of the poll. But anyway aside from that I personally like Gold saga since that is a preview of what we will see in emerald and every hero in that saga actually played a part.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    This is tough for me. I'm split between R/S and G/S/C cause they're just both awesome stories. R/G/B came from a classic original, and Y just continued with that. The ending of Y was pretty good though. I haven't read E, FR/LG, or even D/P.

But man, when it comes to total chaos for an entire region, R/S takes the cake. Brilliantly done. I wish the anime was like this.

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    This is tough for me. I'm split between R/S and G/S/C cause they're just both awesome stories. R/G/B came from a classic original, and Y just continued with that. The ending of Y was pretty good though. I haven't read E, FR/LG, or even D/P.

But man, when it comes to total chaos for an entire region, R/S takes the cake. Brilliantly done. I wish the anime was like this.
    The FR/LG Saga is in Mangafox.com, but you'll have to wait for the Emerald sereies because it has only first part of the chapter for the first volume of emerald.

Years
    THAT IS SO TRUE!!!!

I mean I was shaking my hands when she said EMERGENCY LEVEL 7. They have emergency levels!!! I loved the thought. Also this goes a little deeper on Pokemon (Government?) If you consider that.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    I mean I was shaking my hands when she said EMERGENCY LEVEL 7. They have emergency levels!!! I loved the thought. Also this goes a little deeper on Pokemon (Government?) If you consider that.

It sounds like the DEFCON we have here. But yeah, it even when up to Level 9. I was surprised that no other region was affected yet. But they did mention it.

Back