• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The best published strategy guide?

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2009
    I was just wondering what the best published strategy guides for FR/LG might be. Any thoughts?

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2006
    Nintendo. I bought a Prima guide and it wasn't very good. It only had 3 islands and made many mistakes. I looked through a Nintendo guide and it had every island along with other things too.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2005
    Where can you find a nintendo guide cause I like having the information like that rather than a computer screen, just easier if you ask me, but I dont want another Prima one. I had prima for gold/silver and I have never seen such a joke of a guide before so this time I want a good one but I cant find a nintendo guide anywhere.

Back