• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best Wishes Trio/Heroes Discussion Thread!~

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Okay so this threads here to discuss the Isshu trio! So far we know Ash and Iris will be traveling together and maybe with Dento! So discuss if you like em and other stuff :)

To be honest I do like Dento, but Poddo looks so much more awsomer then Dento!~For those who don't know who Poddo is, hes the one with the Red hair on the left!:
    Spoiler:

I LOVVVEEEE IRIS, IM NOW HER NUMBER ONE FAN =P So im very happy with how they added her :)

Please no, Misty would have been better/I want Misty back stuff (unless its your views on how the first trio was better!)

Last edited:

Neelh

i am so win lol!!1! :P
    Years
  • I did prefer Misty to all the rest, because she was supposed to be tomboyish, but her girly traits showed through.

I hope Iris doesn't become a complete Misty clone.

I also like how you've arranged the pictures accidently so it ends up how their friendship will end up.

PS. Also, the three waiter sommy-dudes look like the kimono girls of Isshu.

Last edited:

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Misty would've been better. May would've been better. Not so much Dawn.

Hate Witch's design and I can't look at it without scrolling away. Green looks terrible as well. Ash will take some time to get used to. I hope the group chemistry is amazing because I don't like the trio right now.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    It doesn't look like Iris will play that big of a part, I think Dento will play those musicals if they are apart of the main cast. You should have put Ash in the middle, I like him with both Iris and Dento LOL. Oh wells, good threadXD I can't wait to see Ash interact with a brand new cast, should be fun. Now either Iris or Dento will be doing some thing or it really will be like Kanto where its just on Ash??? Man I hope they give us more info on them soon.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    I personally love them all. Im glad misty , brock or may arent traviling with them because the show revolves around ash not there lives. I mean how can they achieve their goals following ash? For Misty would you rather follow ash or be a gym leader, for Brock its hard to study for medschool when team rocket is trying to take your friends pikachu EVERY SINGLE DAY lol, and so on with May.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Don't like the new guys design one bit.

I think Iris has potential to be a good character, the whole "wild" thing could be quite fun although i do foresee some Misty traits in her. I haven't read up on B/W a lot but will the other guy be the regular in contests? or will he be Ash ansd Iris's butler?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    The B/W Trio in action!
    Spoiler:
    Oh awsome find :3, I wonder who's voicing who? XD

Oh and also if the one whos in front is voicing Ash then - OMG ASH IS PREGNANT!~ (Well it looks like it!)

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Rica Matsumoto is the woman with short hair on the left, who voices Satoshi, the one in the middle voices Iris (Aoi Yuuki) and the man (Mamoru Miyano) voices Dento :P Er, I don't think any of them look pregnant? o_O

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    So is this when the trio is together? Awe man I can't wait to see them as a team :) I also saw one image of Ash and Iris together and it got translated that Iris is saying " You weren't prepared? What a child" Some thing like that. Seems kind of sarcastic like.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Rica Matsumoto is the woman with short hair on the left, who voices Satoshi, the one in the middle voices Iris (Aoi Yuuki) and the man (Mamoru Miyano) voices Dento :P Er, I don't think any of them look pregnant? o_O
    It looks like shes got a bump to me!~ =P

Assault

Exotic Water Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • I think Iris looks like a gym leader, maybe psychic?
    Dento is a cool name but he looks like he's from the Elite 4.
    Although, we don't know as of yet what their personalities are like.
    They might have qualities and humours that we appreciate more than Misty and Brock.
    Mentioned Misty and Brock, I am going to miss them both terribly. :'(

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    I think Iris looks like a gym leader, maybe psychic?
    Dento is a cool name but he looks like he's from the Elite 4.
    Although, we don't know as of yet what their personalities are like.
    They might have qualities and humours that we appreciate more than Misty and Brock.
    Mentioned Misty and Brock, I am going to miss them both terribly. :'(
    Don't click the spoiler if you don't want to be spoiled.
    Spoiler:

Jmath

*blank*
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2011

For those who don't know, Mamoru Miyano is known for voicing a lot of iconic characters; Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club, Light Yagami from Death Note...

In short, Pokémon has a high-profile VA to voice one of its main characters. 0.o

otakulily

Pokemon is okay, I guess.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    I will never forgive them for killing off Brock. And Dento is lame.

Back